Unity Shrink with a Succubus [v0.12.0] [M87124 Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I was a bit confused so here's a short guide of sorts for anybody else.

What you are "supposed to do"
1) Find a ruins area with a purple orb and press interact (E) to get an arrow
2) Find a ruins area with a cannon. Interact with a Cannonball to grab one then bring it to the cannon.
3) Interact with the Cannon, aim, and fire at the succubus to knock her down.
4) when the succubus is knocked down draw your crossbow (H), knock your arrow (R), and then aim for the glowing pendent. You'll have to be rather precise
5) As of right now that seems to be all there is to it. You can't defeat the succubus and shooting the pendant has no effect besides making her cry out

Besides that, what she can do to you:
1) While standing she has a right footed stomp and a left footed stomp that ends with her crushing you
2) While standing she has a grab where she will tease and then either crush you in her palm or devour you
3) While crouching she has a grab where she will swallow you quickly
4) While crouching she has a sit down crush attack if you are behind her
5) While damaged and near her left hand she will attempt to crush you with her fist
6) While damaged and slightly in front of her she will attempt to grab you and then either place you on the ground and smash you or chew and then swallow you
7) While damaged and underneath her she will try to crush you with her chest

I think that's all the animations in the game for now. Let me know if I missed any.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was a bit confused so here's a short guide of sorts for anybody else.

What you are "supposed to do"
1) Find a ruins area with a purple orb and press interact (E) to get an arrow
2) Find a ruins area with a cannon. Interact with a Cannonball to grab one then bring it to the cannon.
3) Interact with the Cannon, aim, and fire at the succubus to knock her down.
4) when the succubus is knocked down draw your crossbow (H), knock your arrow (R), and then aim for the glowing pendent. You'll have to be rather precise
5) As of right now that seems to be all there is to it. You can't defeat the succubus and shooting the pendant has no effect besides making her cry out

Besides that, what she can do to you:
1) While standing she has a right footed stomp and a left footed stomp that ends with her crushing you
2) While standing she has a grab where she will tease and then either crush you in her palm or devour you
3) While crouching she has a grab where she will swallow you quickly
4) While crouching she has a sit down crush attack if you are behind her
5) While damaged and near her left hand she will attempt to crush you with her fist
6) While damaged and slightly in front of her she will attempt to grab you and then either place you on the ground and smash you or chew and then swallow you
7) While damaged and underneath her she will try to crush you with her chest

I think that's all the animations in the game for now. Let me know if I missed any.
Thank you for this guide. I will try to get all of these scenes the next time I give Shrink with a Succubus a play.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
As for me, this game does not pull on itself 18+.
There is no age limit for this game.
1) The succubus is not naked.
2) There are no intimate scenes.
3) Animations are missing, such as:
Anal vore
Unbirth
Boob vore
and more.
4) No detailed cruelty.
5) Very few small details(vagina, boobs)
And a lot of things.
And why is this game for a maximum of 12-15+ years.
And for what the tag lacks there is no sexual content.

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020
Xmas Mode
- Added an alternative outfit for Xmas mode
Combat game-mode implementation & changes
- Camera shake is implemented when the succubus is near the player, which can be disabled in the “Gameplay” menu
- The footstep detection system has been improved slightly for better footstep sound and camera shake
Appearance changes / improvement
- The portal and fire ring colour has been changed slightly
Bug Fixes & Others
- The main menu would not be displayed during the fade out sequence which causes the game to be softlocked
- The game would now properly fade out to the game over scene if you got butt crushed by the succubus
- Adjusted the grabbing position to reduce the player clipping
- Improve the arrow detection in VR mode, so it won’t clip into the floor and can be loaded to the crossbow more easily
- The survival timer has been fixed to display the time survived correctly

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
0.9.0 update
Google Drive
np np
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
I fucking hate Google Drive.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes