VN - Ren'Py - Completed - ShSt - Bad Day [Final] [GNVE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Wholesome gang where we at?

Been playing these short pieces for a while now and they give more joy than some of these big titles that span out for chapters upon chapter without any soul.......

Disclaimer: I have been rating these based on how happy they made me. I could care less about logistics on such a short scale so I'm going with if they were able to land the hook.......

Verdict:....**drum rolls**......
    • This was delightful feast, clocking under 15 minutes with impactful choices even at this scale (you must MUST try the reading ending....just keep reading everytime you are asked :D)
    • Renders are pretty and come off authentic. (Body proportion is well-realized). Variety of hanky panky stuff and touching moments.
    • I liked the humor and the writing.
    It is definitely worth 15min of your time :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

colween

Short yet very good game.
    The girl is hot and the renders are nice.
    The poses are casual but sexy, I really appreciate the situation.
    If you're looking for a quick fap, it's just the game for you.
    If you want a long game with text walls before any lewd scene, maybe it's also for you ;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HogRocket

What a fun little fap-fest. Described as a 10 minute game and it is, even if you play through the 3 (that I found) options for action. Neat little "time waster" (y)

I had to have more than 200 characters in my review, which would have put it over the number of characters in the dialog, so I added this to see if that would work for the 'bot
  4. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

It's a short game for anyone who just wants to fap. The idea is good and well executed. I wish we had more games with a girlfriend, though. Not much to say about this one but it's definitely a good short game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Herogamer555

It's alright. Good CG's, good models, decent writing. It is definitely short though. Pretty good for a first game. I like the idea of the game and hope to see the dev run with it for maybe a longer game.