Mod Unity Shuffle! Essence+ [v0.0.3] English translation [Uncle Bane]

unclebane

Jul 6, 2021
On_stage (1).jpg
Overview:
This project is less of a mod and more of me grabbing the English releases of Shuffle!, the original Mangagamer release and then the SFW Yumehaven version based off the PS2 release of Shuffle! On The Stage both of these now officially delisted of both sites/pages since their license ran out and Navel hasn't relicense anyone the license for it and by the looks of it they aren't looking to do it again and then mixed in together the Essence+ release which raises the girls/routes number for 7 more, as pointed out the original Shuffle and the On the Stage are already translated so I would say about half of the overall game story is already covered, On The Stage new routes (Kareha and Mayumi) would need some edits from SFW to their NSFW version from Essence+, since I don't consider myself a hacker, rather than kill myself try to decipher a game proprietary engine that only a couple visual novels has used and seems nobody has hack tools to work it outside of just extract its assets (thanks to GARBro), I just went and made some sort of frankstein visual novel player in Unity which should allow people and willingly translators edit the script files in simple text editor of their choice, I also bundle together the dumped original Mangagamer's translation Script files.
Be warned, I have no idea and I checked at least thrice in different builds why all the dumped assets that made about 3gb ended up making a 7gb Unity build version....​

Updated: 2024-09-07
Game: Original English Mangagamer Release
Developer:
VNDB:
Modder: Uncle Bane | |
Mod Version: 0.0.3
Game Version: 1.69 (that was the original Ethornell Engine Version)
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Reactions: forbidden101v