4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Synthia_

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda wished the sex battle scenes would loop instead of immediately ending when your hp drops to 0, iirc this was a thing in 0.37.

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
Kinda wished the sex battle scenes would loop instead of immediately ending when your hp drops to 0, iirc this was a thing in 0.37.
Last I checked, pressing H fixed that. I'd like to test that in 0.42, but the download link went down by the time I found out there was an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Synthia_

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
All spontaneous sex scenes: have them at high affection for date 3ish, kiss them, have hornybar at 75% then nulkan fux them after kissing.
To be more specific, 50% or more corruption and lvl8, and I believe just kissing wasn't enough but you had to talk/ask once before kissing.

Reactions: dyra

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
It's more a shame, I feel, that there isn't actually an ejaculation scene. The sudden cut to just how the fight started and the succubus declaring victory is kind of underwhelming.

Reactions: Artix0

s0ms0m

Aug 28, 2018
I seem to have encountered a softlock where I can't advance on the map. I went to Nocverchis, then Necrosia, then Fernia. Now when I go to the map, I have the options as shown in this screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I select "Advance to Necrosia", it tells me this:
Has anybody else had this issue? I would just reload a previous save and fastforward through everything, but I don't feel like doing all the battles again :D

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I seem to have encountered a softlock where I can't advance on the map. I went to Nocverchis, then Necrosia, then Fernia. Now when I go to the map, I have the options as shown in this screenshot:

When I select "Advance to Necrosia", it tells me thi
Has anybody else had this issue? I would just reload a previous save and fastforward through everything, but I don't feel like doing all the battles again :D
Pretty sure that's because you've either completed all the nations bordering Necrosia, or the nations bordering Necrosia aren't completed yet :)

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019

When I select "Advance to Necrosia", it tells me this:
Same, didnt go to eldrien yet but its not an option. Cant go anywhere else either.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can't go backwards in any way, whether it is a zone or a previous region. Once you have been to a region, you can't get back to it, and if you skip a region while advancing to a new zone you either have to load an earlier save or start from the beginning again otherwise you can't go there anymore. I don't know why the option is still there if you have already been to the region, there really is no point for it to be there other than being a bug or something wasn't implemented yet.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
You can't go backwards in any way, whether it is a zone or a previous region. Once you have been to a region, you can't get back to it, and if you skip a region while advancing to a new zone you either have to load an earlier save or start from the beginning again otherwise you can't go there anymore. I don't know why the option is still there if you have already been to the region, there really is no point for it to be there other than being a bug or something wasn't implemented yet.
Well thats dumb, if you loose out on an entire region because you choose a different path why have that option? At least a warning would be nice.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes