4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
98765.png

Overview:
Shuggerlain is a continent where the game takes place. A land that only knew war until a man united all the nations under the same flag. That man was, Drascys. The current Emperor of Shuggerlain.
Thanks to Drascys, Shuggerlain finally has found an age of peace for its inhabitants. But now, things are about to change...

In this game you're Nulkan, a Captain of Ashtera, one of the nations of Shuggerlain.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Taifun Riders - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.2
Language: English
Other Game: Space Paws
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Previous saves are not compatible

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.612): - - -

Extra: Gallery Unlock -
WALKTHROUGH
NocturnalDecay thanks for the link

(415).png (412).png CQGmVm.gif (417).png (418).png DPwNMD.jpg 0+wsWQ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Looks like furry tag is for future update, nothing yet (except if the demon girl is considered furry ?)
For the playtime, right now around 30-45 minutes, depends on how fast you read

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
i wonder if this is gonna take 1 million years to finish like space paws
Now I'll disclose my bias as a patron and big supporter of these guys, but I think Space Paws wasn't unreasonable given 1) the amount of content and 2) the massive quality increases that took place over the life of the game. They also came into it with a story arc in mind and finished that to complete the game, had almost no delays in their patron service, and you could get the latest version for just pledging a single dollar monthly! (Now raised to 2$). There's a lot worse developers you could look at for games taking way too long. Innocent Witches? Breeding Season? Star Channel 34?

All in all this is one of the best developers to support, in my opinion.

EDIT: Only one scene in the demo, art is great. Gameplay will be like Sengoku Rance somewhat, is what I've heard.

Last edited:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
This is like cheap and expensive stuff: If it's cheap, expect bad quality. If it is expensive, usually it's for a good reason.
And I must say I'm with thswherizat. These guys are one of the best devs that deserve the support. Every update received a lot of content. The success they had with their first game speaks for themselves.
I belive they try to reach to more public balancing more the presence of human girls and furry, which is something I'm really happy with.
Art is outstanding. Music is wonderful. Can't wait to see this grow.

scoojboo

Jul 25, 2017
Yeesh, everything about what you just said was ridiculous.
Devs FINISHED A GAME, and the quality was top notch. They never took hiatus and kept us updated on progress the entire time. Pretty much every aspect of the previous game is impressive. Art, animations, story, balanced gameplay, etc. its got it all.

It galls me to see that one of the very first comments sheds doubt on a game from proven-to-be-trustworthy devs embarking on an ambitious project with frankly astounding art. The entitlement people feel to talk shit about games they received for free is fucking insane. At least limit your baseless blathering to projects that prove a lack of integrity.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes