4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

vanilla628

Jul 27, 2017
I don't think I've ever been more infuriated with a games battle system more. I already dislike "minigames" in my AVN, but this one is particularly frustrating. A timed system of having to randomly find a place on the screen to click with no indication of what to look for? In what world is this fun?

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
So the girls that can get to Level 10 all have unique dialogue (when you select "meaningful talk") where they talk about wanting to get married, have children etc etc. Thanks for the offers, but I'm looking forward to the harem route!

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I don't think I've ever been more infuriated with a games battle system more. I already dislike "minigames" in my AVN, but this one is particularly frustrating. A timed system of having to randomly find a place on the screen to click with no indication of what to look for? In what world is this fun?
I always thought the system should be different, or at least make the hearts bigger so you don't break your mouse clicking all over the place.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Shuggerlain-0.73.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
So the girls that can get to Level 10 all have unique dialogue (when you select "meaningful talk") where they talk about wanting to get married, have children etc etc. Thanks for the offers, but I'm looking forward to the harem route!
I only just noticed in this update that all the girls have different dialogue for the "Meaningful talk" option depending on their level. I think if you have a meaningful talk with Nadine with her at level 7, she reveals she was a virgin before banging Nulkan.

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Took me 2 min to understand the mechanics on the training before the match.
After that 15-0 easy.
The ball is always in front of the character you have to click after it moved 3 times. You have like 2 seconds to react before it hits the ground.
Dang, that's impressive. I try again soon to see if that works. I was wondering whether its the game or my computer that makes the volleyball mini-game lag and kept missing.

Whyamihere1212

Aug 2, 2024
Dang, that's impressive. I try again soon to see if that works. I was wondering whether its the game or my computer that makes the volleyball mini-game lag and kept missing.
There's a few frames, like 3, of the ball moving to your side. You don't need to rally it instantly, you can let it hang there and see who is supposed to return it back. It's honestly very easy once you just let it run its course.

Reactions: dyra

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I only just noticed in this update that all the girls have different dialogue for the "Meaningful talk" option depending on their level. I think if you have a meaningful talk with Nadine with her at level 7, she reveals she was a virgin before banging Nulkan.
Did she say that? I don't remember. The developer adds blood to nulkan's pee pee if the girl is a virgin, and I don't remember seeing any blood in her H scene.

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
There's a few frames, like 3, of the ball moving to your side. You don't need to rally it instantly, you can let it hang there and see who is supposed to return it back. It's honestly very easy once you just let it run its course.
Ok I give it a try again. I kept missing at least a 100 times already cause I can't see where the ball is going

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes