4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
May 12, 2020
On the voley game, press "Shift" and "*"
Type win.
Your welcome.

I found the minigame a bit confusing at first, but after missing 3 balls, I understood. Pretty easy once you understand the mechanic.
The music is SUPERB, I need to add! I want to play it on loop lol

Does anyone know where to find the new succubus? I try not to look at the walkthrough when I play.

Last edited:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
On the voley game, press "Shift" and "*"
Type win.
Your welcome.

I found the minigame a bit confusing at first, but after missing 3 balls, I understood. Pretty easy once you understand the mechanic.
The music is SUPERB, I need to add! I want to play it on loop lol

Does anyone know where to find the new succubus? I try not to look at the walkthrough when I play.
Damn, I didn't know that cheat was working in the minigame too.

Aries is in Kemeq. I found her in a night walk.

• Hey there
Reactions: clayton_blaisdell

omegaaltman

Feb 25, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheat Mod and bwebrwkerw Gallery Unlocker :

Shuggerlain 0.69.1 :
Mega / (447 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, crystals and some battle stats possibility but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

We need the updated version fr for 0.73

gorre79

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 3940045
After 100s of tries and many rage quits, I finally broke through and claim victory. Took me a bit too long after asking some help but I did it.

Thanks for the tips guys.
Rage quit also here. The "mechanics" are the worse I've seen so far.
*Not to criticize the game, but...
Oh well, cannot enable cheat with my finnish keyboard layout it seems. Time to delete the game.

Reactions: VerumMortis
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes