4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Rage quit also here. The "mechanics" are the worse I've seen so far.
*Not to criticize the game, but...
Oh well, cannot enable cheat with my finnish keyboard layout it seems. Time to delete the game.
I feel ya. Prob need some reworking down the line though I will say its prob an optional region to go to.

For the tips to beat the volleyball stage. wait 3 ball movements and click on the character that looks like its the closest to hit the ball and try not to rush it. Will admit the mini game quite tedious to get through. But yeah hopfully there is the instant skip option later down the line for those who don't want to go through the volleyball mini game.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I just read in the discord they will add a way to skip the minigame, but with a cost.

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I have an idea.

Due to the apparent unpopularity of the volleyball minigame, I think players should have an option to do a swimming contest instead.

The game is simple: you are in a race to swim 10 kilometers, and all you have to do is left click really fast for 10 kilometers. The game should last about 30-40 minutes.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I have an idea.

Due to the apparent unpopularity of the volleyball minigame, I think players should have an option to do a swimming contest instead.

The game is simple: you are in a race to swim 10 kilometers, and all you have to do is left click really fast for 10 kilometers. The game should last about 30-40 minutes.
The Riders asked for the score of the players and the most common thing was people winning easy, 15-4, 15-0, 15-1
So I'm not gonna say people losing it is skill issue...
But skill issue :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Redd23 and kuriAUS

hpeter

Dec 10, 2020
i can't find aries in kemeq... i finished all events, including the pharaoh girl, the mysterious note, the battle, the cleansing, the artificer goddess, izuin i finished in the dog country before. zira is at max. still aries doesn't show up when i take a walk through the camp surroundings. also in the camp i had a look, i can't find her. anyone know exactly what to do to find her? is this maybe a bug?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
i can't find aries in kemeq... i finished all events, including the pharaoh girl, the mysterious note, the battle, the cleansing, the artificer goddess, izuin i finished in the dog country before. zira is at max. still aries doesn't show up when i take a walk through the camp surroundings. also in the camp i had a look, i can't find her. anyone know exactly what to do to find her? is this maybe a bug?
Aries only shows up if you defeated previous succubus before. Not sure if all of them or just a few

Reactions: hpeter

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
The volleyball game is easy to figure out, my issue is that most of the rallies just last forever. The minigame
Are you walking through the camp surroundings at night? I'm not sure if that matters specifically to Aries, but it matters for plenty of other events at least.

Reactions: hpeter

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Dynae explains
1. It's an illusion
2.She can only allow wasting mana that way in Syqua as nobody expects her magic will be needed for anything else.

If you leave Syqua you'll see she's not using the illusion in the camp
Has to be a really good illusion if you can physically intimate with her. Good thing Syqua is fairly isolated enough for the Araxian Empire to not care about them.

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
Got another file website GoFile now requires some stupid upgrade or something to download stuff!
You can download individual files, but downloading a whole folder requires a subscription. If you don't want to download each track separately, they're all conveniently bundled in a .7z archive inside the soundtrack folder.

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know where saves are stored within the computer? I want to erase everything and start over. I deleted everything from the saves folder within the game folder. But, when I open up the game, all of my old saves are still there and can be opened.

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone know where saves are stored within the computer? I want to erase everything and start over. I deleted everything from the saves folder within the game folder. But, when I open up the game, all of my old saves are still there and can be opened.
C:\Users\"Name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ should contain a Shuggerlain folder which stores the saves

Reactions: RhaegonTargaryen
May 12, 2020
You can delete them pressing Del when you have the mouse over that slot. But deleting them from the proper folder is cleaner

Reactions: RhaegonTargaryen
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes