Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong no matter what I do, I get blueballed at the end of episode 2/ beginning ep.3? Then get scene with Dr.? I even went according to the walkthrough but mom always stops at beginning of ep. 3? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you? I played this awhile back and remember the scene with mom not telling you to stop then you don't have the scene with Dr. But I don't know how to get it I've done everything I even checked walkthrough but nothing? Is there anything special I need to do to turn on the patch? I play on Android and downloaded the version from the66 from the link on this site?

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong no matter what I do, I get blueballed at the end of episode 2/ beginning ep.3? Then get scene with Dr.? I even went according to the walkthrough but mom always stops at beginning of ep. 3? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you? I played this awhile back and remember the scene with mom not telling you to stop then you don't have the scene with Dr. But I don't know how to get it I've done everything I even checked walkthrough but nothing? Is there anything special I need to do to turn on the patch? I play on Android and downloaded the version from the66 from the link on this site?
There's no sex scene with Megan at the end of Ep.2 but there is one at the end of Ep.5 on the corruption route. So you aren't doing anything wrong just keep playing

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It's good um is there a Sarah Jenny thing at the end or just the day dream scene? I only got Jenny but it was looking good for a three-way? Then Sarah got tired went to bed? Also little off topic but curious read other posts about the Sarah jake ntr thing does jake have sex with Sarah full on? If so wondering why she would go that far with him because she's mad at you? Didn't even know she liked jake? Just curious because she certainly doesn't do it for mc? Considering what they've done already done not sure why sex is still off the table, just why for jake whom she hasn't shown any like for but no for mc who she does like? Haven't played that route probably won't it's not my thing but some of the other comments got me curious so thought I would ask? Thanks and great game I'll check out devs patreon.

Reactions: Milflover68

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's good um is there a Sarah Jenny thing at the end or just the day dream scene? I only got Jenny but it was looking good for a three-way? Then Sarah got tired went to bed? Also little off topic but curious read other posts about the Sarah jake ntr thing does jake have sex with Sarah full on? If so wondering why she would go that far with him because she's mad at you? Didn't even know she liked jake? Just curious because she certainly doesn't do it for mc? Considering what they've done already done not sure why sex is still off the table, just why for jake whom she hasn't shown any like for but no for mc who she does like? Haven't played that route probably won't it's not my thing but some of the other comments got me curious so thought I would ask? Thanks and great game I'll check out devs patreon.
There is NO sex with Jake in the game (yet).

It‘s not even NTR actually but before I repeat myself I'll recommend to read the last five pages or so - we already wrote about it.

Reactions: Boring Games

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Your right poor word choice was just curious anyway, it was late came to the end of this update and was reading through some posts to see if I missed anything with the Sarah Jenny part saw that and just got curious it was off topic for what I was truly wondering anyway thank you for your response I appreciate it

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: I will not longer be working on this project due to the fact I thought the remakes were over, and I'm not going to continue to do work again I've already done. Thank you for understanding.

Edit: Updated to Episode 7 Ch. 2 1.0 Remake Special

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

billwanna

Nov 13, 2017
I played this early for the renders but I couldn't get past the abysmal grammar, I saw it trending today and I was wondering if it had improved.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I played this early for the renders but I couldn't get past the abysmal grammar, I saw it trending today and I was wondering if it had improved.
I've never seen many issues with the grammar not to my recollection anyway. It's worth a playthrough we are a few episodes in and the story has been taking off so I'd recommend it.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I've never seen many issues with the grammar not to my recollection anyway. It's worth a playthrough we are a few episodes in and the story has been taking off so I'd recommend it.
Agreed. The grammar isn't good but it's not terrible either. The scenes with Mom are hot as fuck too.

Reactions: Mormont
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes