Mod Shut Up And Dance - Gallery Mod [v0.1.1] [Yukare]

yukare

Jul 16, 2017

Overview:
This mod add a gallery with all lewd scenes, they are unlocked so you do not have to play the game to open then.
There is a random gallery, it just plays one scene after other from gallery in random order.

Updated: 2020-04-25
Game/Creator: Shut Up And Dance /
Modder: Yukare
Mod Version: 0.1.1
Game Version: Episode 6 Special
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you yukare, cool mod. Just 2 things, the big one is that when you enter the gallery of a girl, can't go back (at least I didn't found the way out). The little one, inside it says "galerry" instead of "galery". Otherwise, it's perfect.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you yukare, cool mod. Just 2 things, the big one is that when you enter the gallery of a girl, can't go back (at least I didn't found the way out). The little one, inside it says "galerry" instead of "galery". Otherwise, it's perfect.
There is a "Return" text bellow the images, between the "Previous" and "Next", but it use another color and it is not much visible because the backgound color, I will change it to use the same white as "Next". And I will fix the "galerry", thanks!

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
There is a "Return" text bellow the images, between the "Previous" and "Next", but it use another color and it is not much visible because the backgound color, I will change it to use the same white as "Next". And I will fix the "galerry", thanks!
Thanks to you, mate. I'm a firm believer in that any game needs a replay gallery.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019

Overview:
This mod add a gallery with all lewd scenes, they are unlocked so you do not have to play the game to open then.
There is a random gallery, it just plays one scene after other from gallery in random order.

Updated: 2020-04-25
Game/Creator: Shut Up And Dance /
Modder: Yukare
Mod Version: 0.1.1
Game Version: Episode 6 Special
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Can you make a gallery unlocker for the new version?