Others Completed Shuttlecock-H [2019-05-24] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Shuttlecock-H is a Space Bullet Hell in the company of beautiful women. Win their hearts by dodging deadly bullets. Give them (and by chance yourself too) an orgasm out of this world!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-31
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: Inlet Pipe Productions
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 2019-05-24
Language: English, Polish, Simplified Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Steps to uncensor the game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
100% SAVE

Screenshot (515).png Screenshot (527).png Screenshot (523).png Screenshot (522).png Screenshot (521).png Screenshot (520).png Screenshot (519).png Screenshot (518).png Screenshot (517).png Screenshot (516).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I can't tell from the screenies, is it actually scrolling (horizontal/vertical) or Weird Asteroid Spinny Shit?
Very important question, and perhaps worth specifying on the genre tags.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I can't tell from the screenies, is it actually scrolling (horizontal/vertical) or Weird Asteroid Spinny Shit?
Very important question, and perhaps worth specifying on the genre tags.
Given that all the screens have the main ship in the center of the void, I'm inclined to say it's more like Asteroids at a cursory glance... or, since it almost looks like the background scrolls while you stay stationary, I'm more reminded of Sinistar.

Nov 30, 2017
Random steam anon, huh? >.> I'm sure that guy who I'm totally not would be mildly deflated to be called that after 2 hours of backbreaking labour.

Just to clear it up for the rest of you guys; it's a dodgemup not a shootemup. You can only boost (Accelerate and suck hearts towards you) and move. It also gets balls hard midway into girl #2 so go nuts with that save. Also each girl has two CG you can remove clothes from/change expression and one lewd animation (No sound) in the gallery you can change the expression for and that's about it for lewd content.

Probably not going to get your rocks off, but it's good dodging practice before you go for other shootemups like 7 Sexy Sins and Epido.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Usually when people give out something in private they don't want the mod saying anything about it.
Like, if you were to buy a Patreon thinger and give out a download to Staff so they can make/update a thread, you might not wanna be publicly thanked. By default when someone gives out a thing to a mod they probably just automatically assume you don't want your name called out.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, this was... underwhelming. I was expecting an entirely different game than what was delivered.

At least "7 Sexy Sins" and "Epido" (released the same day) have some actual substance to them.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
For some reason ship always go down. Pressing "up" button only stops it's movement, if I stop pressing it it continues to go down. Any suggestions?