Comics Completed Shy Girl [iNaJke]

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
logo.png

Overview:
Relaxing comics about tired girl after a long working day.
Hey guys, I'm the creator of this comics. Please tell me what you want in next comics.​

Updated: 2019-07-31
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: None
Resolution: 556х720 to 1300х1040
Pages: 25
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

sc2.png sc11.png sc16.png

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'd suggest one of two paths:
1. Shy girl has an exhibitive streak, and tries to find public places (restaurant, school, citypark, etc.) to secretly masturbate and how she manages to get away with it.
2. Shy girl finds herself a sugardaddy online and the story tells us of her adventures with him.

I'd pick just the first one for starters, once you're 5-6 chapters into the story, you can always start mixing in the other for added spice.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'd suggest one of two paths:
1. Shy girl has an exhibitive streak, and tries to find public places (restaurant, school, citypark, etc.) to secretly masturbate and how she manages to get away with it.
2. Shy girl finds herself a sugardaddy online and the story tells us of her adventures with him.

I'd pick just the first one for starters, once you're 5-6 chapters into the story, you can always start mixing in the other for added spice.
Hey! Thank you very much for your ideas! They're really great, I might use them as soon as possible!

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Hi iNaJke,
Maybe it's the "non parteon" version but why creating so small pics ?
Another advice, please set the pics at the same scale (16/9, 4/3), it's smoother when changing pic to the next one

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi iNaJke,
Maybe it's the "non parteon" version but why creating so small pics ?
Another advice, please set the pics at the same scale (16/9, 4/3), it's smoother when changing pic to the next one
Hey Bobby!

That was my first comics actually, thats why there is some problems.
In my next comics (league of legends: Yasuo vs Miss Fortune) this problem is already solved and all of the pics are in the 2000x2500 resolution.
I've already released my third comics (SuperHero Tactics) on Russian language and soon I will translate it to english and post on this site too, and it has resolution 2000x1700.
In my fourth comics I'll try to avoid the non-classic resolutions and stick with 16/9!

Sorry for my english and thank you very much for your comment.

Reactions: bobby.bobby2