VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Shy In Europe [v0.1] [Nilx_games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

HARBINGER F95

Honestly I went into this with very low expectations, but when I played it I realized my hope for this VN was still too high.

-Visuals looks like is done in MS paint by a horny kid.
    -The story is just bad and I mean BAD, but I have seen worst so there's that.
    -Grammar was good enough that I understood what was being said so good job!
    -The music is so bad that I prefer the sound of silence and I am not talking about the song.

I honestly think this VN is an insult to every dev that puts in the time and effort to make a good game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rudzi

Look, I will start this review avoiding telling anything about the game for good fucking reason as you can see by just moving your eyes to the general direction of any graphical images in this game you will understand my very reasonable point.

For erotic games on this site there are generally 3 directions to go for an engine. 1. Ren'Py 2. Twine 3. RPG Maker
    All have their pros and cons, but also GOALS, which everyone forgets.
    1. -Focus on graphics while covering up your shitty writing.
    2 - Focus on writing while covering up your shitty graphics.
    3 -Focus on neither, as you just fucking suck.
    (unless it's done by a Japanese, then they will likely have focus on graphics instead of text but honestly hentai is overrated)

The game sucks both at graphics and at writing, which means that it's to go for RPG Maker engine which cover both up.

Now when we got that out of the way...

I could probably joke from the graphics but I will just leave this to the comment section.

I don't know was this supposed to be a joke or is this game made only while extremely drunk or by a kid but if I am to review it I will tell you also what to do to make it better...
    because it's obviously sucks.

The writing sucks because it repeats things that already happened.
    You could probably remove the concept of confidence in order to make the player able to feel the character actually progress by descriptions being more of a progression from "You awkwardly dance" to "You slap someones ass while on dance floor."
    The choices could also be removed and given as you just travel around the continent. To simplify it in coding just force the player to go a certain path, make them first go France, then Italy, then Germany and so on instead of giving them choice until the end when you will understand how all that works and be able to do more and feel confident (yourself) that you can do more of work on all that to actually give the player some actual choices.

The story is pure chaos. If you would ever seek something to mess with your sanity here it is, this game does it. You will wonder why the fuck is all the way it is and why is such a fucking loser a loser he is. This game obviously is too young to have any character development... but you could say that he has PTSD and that's why he is so shit at everything and that would be damn good, I would get interested in a story of a guy that never fucked because he is in some way fucked up by his past. Try to make the story less... random(?). Forcing the player onto certain path by the narrative can make it way more easier to navigate in story telling and therefore make the story better.

If you change to RPG Maker all the troubles with graphic will probably not cease to exits but greatly be reduced. Swallow your primal school paint mastery degree and just get RPG Maker.

Music is generic and shit as you would expect. There is only one way you can fix it, muting the game and lunching music of your own. That way even death metal makes the game 10x better. Honestly, if you have no good music to play for the player then don't. This sucks, I have been forced to listen something so basic I may have been back in school watching shitty presentation of some teens that just want additional grades to pass.

There is also lack of content but hey, it's just the start so I find it hard to hate on something that is not completed.

Ending the review.
    Everything bad, if the author makes it in RPG Maker it won't be this bad.