VN Ren'Py Completed Side-Quest: A Date with Phoebe! [Beta] [Cuddle Pit]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

1.png
Overview:
Who is this attractive, young woman? Why surely that's not Phoebe! She's not in her cosplay? What on Earth is going on?

Yes, it's "Side-Quest: A Date With Phoebe"! A dating sim starring everyone's first love and first companion! A simple, self-contained game with exactly one (1) girl and no unexpected visitors of any variety! In contrast to Con-Quest's wacky, weirdo twists and turns, Side-Quest will be totally free of weird twists, manic characters and unlikely situations!

You can look forward to a date with Phoebe completely free of wacky hi-jinks and mysterious antagonists!​

Updated: 15-August-2018
Developer/Publisher: Cuddle Pit -
Censorship: None
Version: Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Base Profile Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 16.47.31.72.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 16.48.07.05.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 16.49.15.52.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 16.50.23.31.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 16.53.11.87.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 16.53.52.38.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The art here looks super cute, but I wonder if the gameplay is actually good...

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
Is this finished content-wise and just not tagged as completed because it's a first release/beta, or is it really not completed?
I'd figure an unfinished VN with just a single, unfinished route is pretty weird, but at this point I'm not surprised about stuff like this.

Would love to play this fully, nice artstyle and I like the Con-Quest characters/designs.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Is this finished content-wise and just not tagged as completed because it's a first release/beta, or is it really not completed?
I'd figure an unfinished VN with just a single, unfinished route is pretty weird, but at this point I'm not surprised about stuff like this.

Would love to play this fully, nice artstyle and I like the Con-Quest characters/designs.
Given the description, it seems like the main story is "Con-Quest", while this is just a little side-story to it.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
man... poor cassandra. i hope this has some sequels so we get to go on dates with the rest of the con-quest crew.

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
Given the description, it seems like the main story is "Con-Quest", while this is just a little side-story to it.
Yeah I know Con-Quest from Newgrounds, it's still in development.
I just wanted to know if this little side VN was actually finished or not, since there's no completed tag or anything on it.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I already thought this cute art-style looked familiar? Anyone know exactly how much content is expected for this "Side-Quest"?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It was excellent!

I was laughing out loud (literally) through the whole story.

And yes, you do need to play Con-quest first, to get all references.

And especially liked unique "switch date" mechanic.

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I already thought this cute art-style looked familiar? Anyone know exactly how much content is expected for this "Side-Quest"?
We have a few things planned before we release the public version.

We're currently fixing up the script with some more jokes and an intro that works better at introducing the characters so people who haven't played conquest won't be lost. We're also planning on adding a hidden route and a few more scenes some more sound effects and a few more songs.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The version posted here has some design documents included.
Hopefully that is something that was supposed to be given to Patrons, if Patron build is the origin of the download here, and not some leaked tester/developer build...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote