Seeking Side scroller / Futanari / Ryona

Aug 21, 2021
Hello ! It's been a while since a played a actual good H game with futanari or monster in it

The game i really liked is Tale of Androgyny, Latex Dungeon, Setalia, Breeder of the Nephelym...
These are the best H game that i know

I wish to find other cool game with a real gameplay and good H scenes, not these boring 3D game where we just press the mouse button and do nothing

I'm really looking for games where we can have various H scenes and different possibility

So i wish to have game where we can be a female and interract with futanari NPC, side scroller, RPG Maker or something else.. But this week i feel like playing a side scroller game

I also wish to try a Ryona game ( without the gore ) but with futanari, or even reverse ryona game where we are the futanari

If you don't have any futanari games in mind i also like non futa game, like monster and all but without insect and bestiality

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
The big one that might fit your taste is:
False Myth- It's a female that gets cursed into becoming a man so it kinda works...Great game, casual RPG story, and good scenes.

Here are a few others:
Lust for Adventure- World of Warcraft world where you can play a female futa mc with lots of other futa NPCs around.
RR World- Short scene of a well-animated futa girl enjoying a nice time with her bestie.
Crisis Point- Great platformer where some scenes are futa related.

Enjoy!