VN Ren'Py Sihai's Legacy [v6.1.3] [Custard-Filled Alvis]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
1637031519664.png

Overview:
Sihai's Legacy is (and will be) a game about choice. You will make a decision between five romance-able men and come to learn more about them! As you work alongside them, your relationship will flourish and blossom... or perhaps fizzle out. But beneath the surface, there's even more going on... and it will be up to you to get to the bottom of it. From mysterious strangers to the magical "Paragons," there's more than meets the eye about this world. Tread carefully!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-16
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: Custard-Filled Alvis - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

imagem_2021-11-16_000800.png imagem_2021-11-16_000810.png imagem_2021-11-16_000819.png imagem_2021-11-16_000828.png imagem_2021-11-16_000845.png

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I'm not home right now. But if I remember correctly, there was an option for a female protagonist, unless it has been removed since last I saw (around v4 more or so)

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
I'm not home right now. But if I remember correctly, there was an option for a female protagonist, unless it has been removed since last I saw (around v4 more or so)
Lol, the game looks pure male to have a female protagonist.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thx for the upload! The art style is quite unique... can't say good or bad, just quite different...
Is this the public version? Are there other differences from patroen version besides early access and gallery?
Also the version number is a bit confusing, is it "60% done", or just had 6 major updates (not very far into development)?

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
From what I know, the Patreon version is a couple of ingame days ahead of this version. Also the version number might be because the author uploads an update every 15 days

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Bumping this thread because, after so long, the game has relaunched for the public

Reactions: jukumaru
Aug 2, 2019
God i haven't played this game in a while, I remember there used to be a female protagonist and the romanceables would react differently if you flirted with them as either male or female. For example FeMC could have gotten paul out of his undies with all the hard flirting she was doing compared to MC who he gave less of a shit for. I guess it's full on man loving with the relaunch.

The new art style is ok-ish. Not bad but not better than Daxhush's sprite work when they were on the project, I guess it's a tad too cutesey for my likes. But it wont distract me from the game too much. But it's nice to see that the project itself hasnt ran off in a corner to die.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
A series of choices (marked by a dad icon) that will make the character you chose get it on with Alex's dad. It counts as a Game Over

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
A series of choices (marked by a dad icon) that will make the character you chose get it on with Alex's dad. It counts as a Game Over
Weird way to implement the VN's game over. Do they fuck? Do we get CG / sex scene for that? (I'd hope it's for each one lol)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote