Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am just posting to remind myself to come back and check this out after a few updates when there is more than just solo stuff.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OMG...

i m soo dissapointed... i expected some kind of "hello neighbor" where you have to sneak into the house, put some traps to catch her, avoid her traps and fuck her while she is trapped or sleeping.

lol why i m thinking of this ? maybe because of the house and fact she is always inside doing nuffin :/

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I mean I can appreciate the quality of the content that is here, but holy fuck is this file size massive for so little actual lewd content.

Also this could use an actual UI in gameplay. Bit too ambiguous as to what is and isn't interactable.

sith40k

Jan 3, 2020
should think about adding free play into to it at the end of the demo so you can watch her ride the cock more or atleast have what u got in pics like her playing games not there here in bathroom not there all lies just her spying and grabing cock adding it to bunny and playing for a few seconds till phone ring then big to be continued on bottom right then nothing u can do

chinpoppo

Jun 6, 2017
It's from market, probably the same maker which house was used in house party, but at least here animations aren't wooden unlike house party, but ya more updates are needed.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Seems like someone wasn't that creative.
Almost a 1:1 asset layout rip (house architecture) from House Party.
The inside of the house looks so simular to "House Party"
The house is a asset sold on the Unreal Asset store. So, yeah. House Party just got the asset famous, they didnt make it.

Last edited by a moderator:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Omg, Auril finally made a patreon account. This game is going to be good.
So playing the game I thought that there's obviously going to be a scene with the dog, but now that you remind me that this is from Patreon, that's out of the question.

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Would that be the house or the whole map? I'm interested in making a project of my own with this style
If you had money for spend assets, Unreal Engine has lots of similar assets like this. However buildings with complete furnishings are rare. You could also buy lots of furniture assets which is available in Unreal Engine.

However if you don't have money for that, like me, good luck you will need learn how to create houses and furnitures.

Also, building chars is another story...

And one thing is certain, do not use other than UE4 engine.

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes