Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Why does this game open steamVR upon launch?

Theres no VR support built into it as far as i can tell...

polednik

May 26, 2018
Looks fine, but it is short. Like 2min of gameplay if I don't count the first exploring of the house... Some of the pictures in OP are not in game right now... I am sad because I was clickbaited!
But it looks good, i hope they will make it longer and better.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I noticed Auril just released Rekindling 1.0. Is the plan now to move onto Silicon Lust full time or make another tails episode?

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
I noticed Auril just released Rekindling 1.0. Is the plan now to move onto Silicon Lust full time or make another tails episode?
She has two donating sides one for Tails and one for Silicon and I read sometime ago that the plan is to get so much
subscriber that she can work on both projects at the same time.

Homey111

Jan 6, 2019
Ah, I thought you meant there was a new release for Silicon Lust since there's a new (well, one month old) post on the Auril3d patreon too. I'm not that interested in the Tails of Azeroth series.
That post for SL is a new release. No clue why he linked the Tails project.
I'd post the file for it, but under 3 post rule and all that.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
That post for SL is a new release. No clue why he linked the Tails project.
I'd post the file for it, but under 3 post rule and all that.
Rule? But isn't posting patreon content the whole point of this site? I haven't read the rules so I'm not sure, but the whole reason I come to this site is because of that.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
As stated above, this is 0.02 version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please update Mainpost as soon as possible. Not sure how long I can keep it on my own account. Running low on space somehow, spring cleaning ahoy I guess.

EDIT: Piece of advice. Don't look at the mirror in the room. It causes a massive drop in FPS, obviously.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes