nutka

Dec 30, 2022
I have “small” problems running this game on wine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like mentioned in ReadME.txt: the Tape10.sav is in the C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames directory. I'm pretty sure the hardware supports DX12.
Does anyone out there have any ideas regarding this problem? Big thanks in advance!

chacho15

Feb 12, 2020
Hello, I have a problem, on Saturday, you have to follow some clues, in the part where you have to go where the skull with horns is to get the Russian doll, it doesn't give me the option to interact, I've been stuck in that part for a long time and I can't move forward because I can't hold the doll. Has this also happened to anyone or am I failing in something?

ralegar

Feb 26, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, on Saturday, you have to follow some clues, in the part where you have to go where the skull with horns is to get the Russian doll, it doesn't give me the option to interact, I've been stuck in that part for a long time and I can't move forward because I can't hold the doll. Has this also happened to anyone or am I failing in something?
the doll is the in attic, then go back to her desk and look where the doll usually is

where can I find the key to open the garage ?
up stairs in the small office on top of the safe by moms laptop

_Ghostly

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I have “small” problems running this game on wine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like mentioned in ReadME.txt: the Tape10.sav is in the C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames directory. I'm pretty sure the hardware supports DX12.
Does anyone out there have any ideas regarding this problem? Big thanks in advance!
Use winetricks and change the windows version to `win11`. Not sure why this is required, but worked for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nutka
4.00 star(s) 67 Votes