Prokolix

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone know how to force the game to save settings? Each time you turn it on, the VSync and Lock 60 FPS parameters are reset. And also disabled Tracing is turned on constantly. There is also a choice of language, but it does not change anything to the desired language. There is still no button to save settings. These are the craziest and worst game settings I've ever seen. I'm using the latest version 0.35b.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Bruh, out of all uploaders, you pick the worst one that requires you to pay for downloads? Do you not want people downloading the game? Lmao.
we are not obliged to pay.
this is not true. on the other hand the download takes a very long time sorry but this is the only place you can find it. for those who want to go faster unfortunately it costs money. everyone does what they want. personally I download for free even if it takes a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10 and Aldor623

Arnoldt800

Jul 4, 2022
Can anyone tell me the choices i gotta choose to get the foursome scene every time after I choose what I think are the correct choices it ends up being the Kira threesome scene again ( and p.s how do I break the lock on the shed door)

Arnoldt800

Jul 4, 2022
Anyone got a full walkthrough I'm currently at the part where kira gets a card from a postman and I found a liscense plate on the bench at the back of the house

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Looking at the timeframe for previous updates, I'm going to guess the next update will drop during the second week of September. We're going to have to hold out just a little while longer, brothers!

Reactions: Horny_Baum

kuzhloar

May 21, 2023
Anyone got a full walkthrough I'm currently at the part where kira gets a card from a postman and I found a liscense plate on the bench at the back of the house
[/QUO
After the bench - Go to the garage, the door is locked (you will have to find the keys) - Get the keys in the office next to the mother's laptop - Go back to the garage - Go to swimming pool - Go to the TV in the living room , you will have a "Wendig0_killer" friend's request - Go to the attic then to the shelves (where the big dildo is) and get the Matreshka doll - Go to Kira's bedroom - Desk - Take the Justin's glasses (next to the computer's screen) - Enjoy the scene ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yusik86

kuzhloar

May 21, 2023
is it me or the game is now broken i can't do anything in the first game and the save file is corrupted and got fatal error if i load it ?
I just finished the 35b version and everything was working fine. At the end of this version you have the message "to be continued"

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes