DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
what do I do after I got the key, open the shed and checked everything inside?
Scene that you need to check inside the shed , is that you have to choose the location to get video with Albert, you have to select sofa, under the tree and inside car, then you go back to tell the location you choose to Albert

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
How can I fix the problem 'Fatal Error' ?
I do every suggestion at other page and can't fix that

My PC
AMD Radeon RX5500xt, already updated to last ver.
Cpu Ryzen 5 2600
Monitor resolution 1920*1080
and DirectX 12

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
Scene that you need to check inside the shed , is that you have to choose the location to get video with Albert, you have to select sofa, under the tree and inside car, then you go back to tell the location you choose to Albert
I dont get it? I already checked everything inside the shed come with the !
So you mean I now need to look for the sofa, the tree and the car? because I already run around and check Albert and the car, there is no interactions with these

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I dont get it? I already checked everything inside the shed come with the !
So you mean I now need to look for the sofa, the tree and the car? because I already run around and check Albert and the car, there is no interactions with these
You can check the tree near the beach (walk up from beach and left side) , there come with conversation that say "maybe this place can make video with Albert" in all place (sofa, tree and car) then you can go back to Albert

I think there are some walkthrough on other page before , you can search

Reactions: Artix0

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
You can check the tree near the beach (walk up from beach and left side) , there come with conversation that say "maybe this place can make video with Albert" in all place (sofa, tree and car) then you can go back to Albert

I think there are some walkthrough on other page before , you can search
OHHH you mean that, lol I already done that included the Truth or Dare game. After that somebody broke the car so the girls can't return, Im stucking after this part because I dont know what to do, the only thing that let me do was taking the key under the radio and open the shed checking things inside, thats all

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
OHHH you mean that, lol I already done that included the Truth or Dare game. After that somebody broke the car so the girls can't return, Im stucking after this part because I dont know what to do, the only thing that let me do was taking the key under the radio and open the shed checking things inside, thats all
When you reach True or Dare game, it mean you pass all of thing in afternoon, so sorry to say that
When somebody broke the car and girls can't return, after that, Alice will come and go back with Albert, Kira, Jill and Justin have some talk and it will have two alternative way that say 'You go' and 'We'll go" affect different result but two scene take the same place outside in public toilet [current release 0.36b]. You have to play yourself. [maybe you can save before True or Dare game to get two scene after that]

lincer556

May 28, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\PakFile\Private\IPlatformFilePak.cpp] [Line: 4758]
Retry was NOT sucessful.

This game is broken AF.

MOONSLIDER49

May 8, 2024
It seems that the gofile share for the v0.36b is packed with a malicious file ti!cf8aa69ef8fa. Didn't check the other shared file

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
i take the key for enter in the shed but it dont work, i dont know why, someone know how resolve this ? so i have only car option :(

kosmosx

Nov 12, 2017
Fatal error seems to occur if you have high graphics settings try to set to lowest I tried and got pass that fatal error

Aug 5, 2017
Fatal error seems to occur if you have high graphics settings try to set to lowest I tried and got pass that fatal error
I can't even start up the game. It says my video card (a 4090) doesn't have enough memory. Is there a way to reduce settings before starting the game?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Somebody spoil the new scenes I'm debating if its worth to download or not.
There's two, and one of them is REALLY nice. I'll start with my favourite:

Kira and Jill walk alone, naked, through the street to find help. Jira uses a public bathroom, one thing leads to another, and the pink bunny drugs and fucks them. He fucks Jill over the side of the bathroom sink, doggy and missionary. He then lifts Kira to her knees and fucks her mouth til he cums all over her face. 10/10, exactly the kind of scene I wanted in this scenario lol

Other one is where Justin goes to find help, takes too long, so the girls go looking and find *him* in the public bathroom. He gets caught by the policewoman breaking curfew, so she extorts him into fucking her in the toilet cubicle (3 or 4 positions til he creampies her). The girls watch through the window of the public bathroom.

Hope you enjoy! :BootyTime:

anonb6nzo

Mar 31, 2022
Put Tape10.sav file to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames to start from where last update ends.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes