Herelded

Aug 29, 2024
Looking at the change log, is this just an update to skip? Looks like mostly messing with the existing game and no advancement.

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
With -dx11 i can at least load saves but the graphics looks like shit (just look at the pool, there is a gray mess on it). The recovered movie number 4 causes a fatal error. I think that's it. The story can't continue beyond the point where Kira watches the recovered movies with Albert. It's a buggy mess!

gighindro

Jan 27, 2024
I'm stuck where Kira and Albert discover hidden door, in the basement but after move the shelf, tried to open the door and talk to albert I don't know what to do! I've tried to go to the trailer, going upstair, view cams, look everywhere, but nothing...

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
How do you open the gallery from the tape10 save? You start off at the beach, and aren't allowed to go back. Also, kind of disappointed that masturbation scenes were apparently all just day one.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
With -dx11 i can at least load saves but the graphics looks like shit (just look at the pool, there is a gray mess on it). The recovered movie number 4 causes a fatal error. I think that's it. The story can't continue beyond the point where Kira watches the recovered movies with Albert. It's a buggy mess!
Struggled with that shit myself, but turns out you can continue from recovered video files by skipping number 4, just watch the one with pink douche and close the damn thing(folder I mean), number 4 is not required.

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
why when i save the game and i load it i have a fatal error,i cant play,i just try to remove any file in appdata but nothging,any help?

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
What are the minimum system specifications to play this game?
Nasa Computer , if you read the comments above people saying they have a 3080ti or some shit and they are bearly getting 60 frames or something so its painful

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Has performance been fixed? UE5 transition has been disastrous for performance with negligible visual "improvements".

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes