apoi

Jan 15, 2018
Also having the Fatal Errors.
Been saving day by day to see where the Fatal Errors are coming from on my end, so far I've got 2 repeatable ones.
First, UI. Sometimes I get the "exit" button overlayed the "continue, load, etc" buttons. The second that happens and I save, that save gives me FE.
Second seems to be Item Related, in my case, the Russian Doll. All saves up to Saturday are fine, but something about Sat and the Dolls has that save going FE too. The Doll has, however, been on my desk since day 1, before I even knew it was a story thing (now that I have a Q for it, it's gone, and the save FEs).
I can, however, do a continuous play from day one and get no FE's as long as I dont load a save.

I will also note, after the first FE, even on subsequent fresh play throughs the Fridge Door and the MC's Upstairs Side Table (condoms, recharger) tend to not work as intended (no animations). If I use them, and give it a second, I can still click things inside/around it as the game requires, just cant see what I'm clicking.

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
Been saving day by day to see where the Fatal Errors are coming from on my end, so far I've got 2 repeatable ones.
First, UI. Sometimes I get the "exit" button overlayed the "continue, load, etc" buttons. The second that happens and I save, that save gives me FE.
Second seems to be Item Related, in my case, the Russian Doll. All saves up to Saturday are fine, but something about Sat and the Dolls has that save going FE too. The Doll has, however, been on my desk since day 1, before I even knew it was a story thing (now that I have a Q for it, it's gone, and the save FEs).
I can, however, do a continuous play from day one and get no FE's as long as I dont load a save.

I will also note, after the first FE, even on subsequent fresh play throughs the Fridge Door and the MC's Upstairs Side Table (condoms, recharger) tend to not work as intended (no animations). If I use them, and give it a second, I can still click things inside/around it as the game requires, just cant see what I'm clicking.
same error with save file,its impossible to me to playing

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019

For me it happens if I save after Albert's first visit and I want to load this save.

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
so guys am unable to use to binocular or the keys to bro's room, could anyone help me out here
I've just downloaded the latest version, i was following the guide, i've picked up the binocular from the basement i went backup i can see the exclamation mark at the window, Pressing E multiple times, nothing happens. Did i missed something ?!

Tha153

Nov 29, 2022
I've just downloaded the latest version, i was following the guide, i've picked up the binocular from the basement i went backup i can see the exclamation mark at the window, Pressing E multiple times, nothing happens. Did i missed something ?!

You need to open the inventory (press "i") and use the binoculars

Reactions: Mazurcraft

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
Nasa Computer , if you read the comments above people saying they have a 3080ti or some shit and they are bearly getting 60 frames or something so its painful
have 7600xt and r3600x = 60+(but 128 bus makes you notice loads and rare-second frame drops) but game is ffff have a problems with optimization but rather with constant crash it is not known why

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Shit, this game is really promising but the amount of time took for each update is crazy, 2 months for only 2 new scenes. I hop the dev can focus only on this game, instead of working 2 project simultaneously

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
You need to open the inventory (press "i") and use the binoculars
Thanks that's helped. It wasn't obvious for me how the game handles interaction from the inventory.

On the other hand i'm getting the same error now

tried 4 times now, fatal error everytime you go answer the door for the pizza
Well second time, when the small popup window showed up as Fatal error, i just let the scene go thru and i did not pressed OK button at the fatal error window.

I managed to complete the scene and rushed back up to save the game, then pressed OK and the game closed, however i managed to load my save !

----

Save often ladies and gents this game is full of surprise crashes probably :(

----

Got another crash while visiting the attic, and picking up the camera and opening the very first movie.
Same Fatal error message, and this time i was unable to progress forward with the scene because the game just freeze :(

----

The developer has to ensure that the game system is not fragile and resilient to changes!

----

Regarding my crashes i've opened a help message at their discord, i wonder if the developers can help at all:

Last edited:

blyatmccyka

Jan 18, 2018
with the last update, you can't watch the gallery anymore, which is stupid. should place the gallery button on the menu as well or a toggle button somewhere. or kick the mc to the room after every update

Reactions: Artix0

Armo_Oman

Feb 12, 2023
Has performance been fixed? UE5 transition has been disastrous for performance with negligible visual "improvements".
It definitely is better than the previous version.
But it is still terrible, I could play the last version for ~5minutes before I got the fatal error crash.
Now, I can play for ~10minutes before I get the fatal error crash.
It is such a shame that the game is unplayable, I really dig the smut & story.

Reactions: jayman_85

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
It definitely is better than the previous version.
But it is still terrible, I could play the last version for ~5minutes before I got the fatal error crash.
Now, I can play for ~10minutes before I get the fatal error crash.
It is such a shame that the game is unplayable, I really dig the smut & story.
i want play but when i reload save….FATAL ERROR ahhaha

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
personally I no longer have any problem with the game and any graphics.
I was making corrupted backups without paying attention. I left the save too quickly to play. since I took my time to save properly. All my games load as they should. The only problem I found was the camcorder videos on the table in the attic. The solution is to look at them from largest to smallest. I would like to find the solution to the complete game.

thxHabibi

Apr 30, 2022
How do i switch between FSR and DLSS quality options? I know number keys adjust them, but what if I want to use only DLSS and adjust it's quality options without FSR?

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes