Unity - Silk Suki - Chat Messaging Game [v1.0] [AsianGFModels]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Raktua

Bought it, played it, not terribly impressed. No sex (so everyone that was here for that can move right along, you're not missing much.)

Doesn't really make use of the gimmick of the phone beyond some rudimentary internet sleuthing and navigating the conversational minefield that is trying to hit on a taken woman in a subjectively kinda skeevy manner (ignoring the plot points that come up midway through.)

Story is rudimentary, but passable. Writing and conversation is stilted and kinda awkward at times (just like IRL flirting, heyooooo). Gameplay is barebones. The game is really just a 3D posing game where you unlock a new pose for Suki in the gallery each time you beat one of 16 missions, with a bonus pose meant to advertise one of their next games (on that note, the game also advertises an as-of-yet broken/incomplete website.)

The most adult part of this game is the adultery... oh, and the fact that you can take her clothes off. No real animation and no sexy times. No always a dealbreaker, but less than I was hoping for.

Over all, not the most heartbreaking five bucks I've spent, but definitely one of the most disappointing, I'm normally really excited for these phone-gimmick games.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ExhibLover

If you put something on f95zone, make it something that actually plays. This is just a silly demo, with no functionality at all.
    In other words: A waste of time

No one wants to play a game that is empty
  3. 4.00 star(s)

zbunk

i love the premise of texting in games so when i saw this game i tried it immediately, the model is really good looking and the performance is surprisingly smooth in studio mode, the texting part can be a bit awkward at times, but it's immersive enough to the point it's actually pretty enjoyable. the version uploaded right now is the demo and the full game is only 5 bucks on steam, which is a really good deal.