RPGM - Completed - Silly Girls Quest [v1.20] [IZAKAYA YOTTYANN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KWHP92

So this is in the same universe as Oba-sans saga (and you even encounter the main cast from the last game which is nice)

The art is really good, specially for the ones who like Milfs, the story in this one I feel like It was pretty basic, more than Oba-san.

As a person who doesnt enjoy NTR I got really disappointed while playing Hana's route as Its unavoidable and shes the one with most scenes (shes a nypho and the NTR is kinda light but I still dont like it)

Frost and Karen kinda carry a lot they are wonderfull and I enjoyed a lot their scenes (Karen has an avoidable NTR scene, when camping with her at Night dont fight the Minotaur, come back to the camp and sleep by the campfire)

There's less heroines than Oba-sans which is kinda sad

Feel like this game Is made for the ones who enjoy NTR, If u dont like It you can just ignore 90% of Hana's scenes.

I also had some problems with translation, when I got to the factory all of the dialogue were in Japanese so I didnt understood much of the after story content.

besides that Its a good one!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

I have played and enjoyed obasans saga and thought the sequel will be almost the same storyline. but it took a full 360 degrees. unexpectedly this game tries to go for a bit of everything without focusing much on anything. the NTR version was a bit too much. the story should have been more fluid. however, the characters were good and a good game overall. Good job developers. keep up the good work.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ara-Ara lover

- Art: 5/5
    The art style never disappointed and it just keeps getting sexier every time.
    - Story: 3/5
    A bit bland but it's not that bad.
    - Gameplay: 3/5
    Not too difficult, not too grindy. You can just meet and run to continue your progress.
    - Fetishes: 5/5
    Milf (Frost): checked
    Pregnancy: 1 scene only for each heroines (sad)
    Tanned Gyaru (Karen): checked (beware of NTR if you leave her fighting alone with the dragon)
    Doggo lolibaba? (Maru): checked and head-patted
    Cute pink hair nerd girls (Hana): checked and sad that she's a walking cumdump
    - Overall: 4/5
    The game is great with very sexy art like Oba-san Saga and the ability to revisit old h-scene spots is my favorite kind of preference. There's also a gallery for those that are lazy to traverse around.
    The one downside I have with this game is the NTR aspect, I know the dev said this will be a very light NTR but I still wished it was optional. Karen has that option so why not Hana too?
    With such an erotic art style, I can keep replaying this game because of Karen and Frost.
    PS: Also, there's also a cameo of 4 characters from Oba-san Saga with 1 h-scene each.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

lokus80

I´ll write this review for those like me who really enjoyed obasans saga and wanted something similar.

Sadly this game tries to go for a bit of everything without focusing much on anything... well, maybe a bit too much on NTR, this along with a half-ass focus on combat, a non-linear story and reduced number of milfs hurts the game for those who wanted something more similar to obasans saga, does it make it a bad game, not necessarily, the art is good and there can be something you enjoy in it but not much else... unless you are really into NTR then you´ll like this even more.

The H scenes can get a bit repetitive since some are reused poses with different clothes or a few changes in the dialogue, and a major problem is the Hana scenes, which are unavoidable NTR, she has the most scenes and half of them are NTR.

In the end, I feel the author tried to add a bit of everything for everyone, but in the process he added a bit too much NTR and too little of what made the first game great.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Machintruc8

A good game overall :
    Pro :
    - Great GC, really liked the art style.
    - Consistent H content. There are several H scenes per character, and enough characters through the game.
    - Easy H content unlock. There is no need to do some game over or kind of stuff to unlock the scenes.

Con :
    - Battle pointless. I wish they would have included some in battle sex content.
    - Short game : 2h is enough to go through all the game.
    - Translation is really poor some time.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Neriathis

characters are far too old to have a game like this. art work isnt too great either. and the story is something that isnt new. if the age was different and the artwork reflected that id give a higher rating.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

faqfaq

Beyond my expectations, this game is very good in terms of story and graphics.

At first I thought this game would be like an "obasan-saga" because of the same developers but this game is much better in terms of story and dialogue.

because I was very disappointed with obasan-saga with a high rating it was just overrated

This game is a must try for NTR fans

Graphics 8/10
    CG 8/10
    Stories 8/10
    NTR ntr/10

MASTERPIECE
  8. 4.00 star(s)

manWHAT

Pretty solid H-game; comes with good artwork, minimal grind, a pretty funny story, and entertaining characters. There's not much to complain about, but for others the NTR is a no go. For one character it can be avoided, the other isn't.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

UrbanDrench

Let me first say that this game does have Netorare in it. It cannot be avoided BUT only applies towards two characters, One of which can be completely avoided while the other is non-avoidable. The two characters in question are Hana (Pink haired, Glasses), and Karen (Dark-skinned, Tomboy).

Hana's Netorare cannot be avoided and it's more of her being a nympho who fucks literally anything (even you still). While Karen's involves her losing against a minotaur after the end of her chapter. If you wish to avoid this, DO NOT FIGHT THE MINOTAUR AS KAREN ALONE. It's an instant loss no matter if you win or not. No other characters have Netorare scenes.

As for the game itself. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The Netorare was surprising at first but it becomes clear that Hana is just a nympho and still fucks you. The other characters are all attractive in their own way and the throwback to the first game involving the heroines from before is a nice touch. It's a simple and straightforward RPG where you simply enjoy your time fucking the other characters with a little story to it. Mainly just for the lewd and sexy bits. It's worth a play.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

axelinder

Artist always got the best milfs in the game. Honestly that should be all that i have to say, he's just good. His other games like Oba-san saga is super good too.
    First time I actually bought the game on DL just to support the artists work.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Malcowitz

Excellent artwork doesn't make up for a machine translation that is only roughly comprehensible as well as unavoidable NTR. The whiplash between on one hand going out with the childhood friend to pick herbs to then having two NTR scenes back to back with no way out of them is absolutely garbage.

Also Hana has the least amount of scenes, which is a damn shame. Strictly inferior to its prequel, Obasan saga.

If you want to enjoy the artwork, use the full Save to watch the scenes, otherwise give it a miss.

edit: Thinking about it further, I don't think I can really forgive this bait and switch with the cucking. There was zero warning, and it's now ruined the feel-good nature of the scenes before it. To go completely from zero to 100 from good content, where you fuck a girl with a condom to witnessing some gross dude rawdogging her twice, after a venture with the best girl and the childhood friend really is inexcusable.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

DWTD

Awesome game.
    Lots of content (ofc pretty much of it is reccuring, but still). Fun and easy rpg gameplay, without grind. (god, i love teleportation). Fun story (even translated). Lots of fetishes, great art.

Worthy heir of previous game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Mistervd

Amazing sequel (sort of not quite) of Obasan saga.
    There are some slight NTR elements but if you really like NTR you won't even like them because they are really really light. And if you don't like NTR you'll laugh at some of them even.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Kulman

Compelled to leave a review since someone apparently had a mental breakdown playing this game.

The art is from Izakaya Yottyann, so you know you are getting some prime stuff. If you are not into voluptuous girls, then I guess this game is not for you, but you should see that from the previews.

The game is very short, with events with the girls progressing extremely fast, a bit too much for my taste (in the same vein of oba san saga). On the other hand, it is something you can just play through in 2 hours and enjoy the amazing arstyle with some lighthearted story.

There is unavoidable ntr with one of the heroines and an optional ntr route with another. If that is something you heavily dislike, I would probably stay away. The ntr felt very light, but that is subjective.

At the end of the day, just like oba san saga, this feels like an Izakaya Yottyan art delivery system more than a game, but I do not see much wrong with that. I dont need a 30 hour rpgmaker game with the same systems I played dozens of times to get the same amount of cg.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Redyqar

It is everything i want from an RPGM game. While this game doesn't redefine RPGM genre it is very solid. If you don't mind RPGM as engine and are fine with some NTR (it isn't main focus of the game and our protag gets his dick wet enough times to escape being a cuck) definitely try it. About 3 hours in length.

MTL is a bit annoying, it doesn't prevent you from understanding whats going on but still.
    Gameplay is good. Fighting feels good enough, at least by RPGM standards. You can kill most enemies fairly fast and dodging them isn't hard. No grind at all.
    Art is great, preview images only show one body type but game also has loli-ish character. There is good amount and ratio of scenes (game also has "events" you can activate by looking around the map, although a lot of these events are variation or repeat of story scenes).
    Story basically doesn't exist. Story is mostly a bunch of erotic events tied together by place, characters and time rather than some grand adventure with occasional sex in it.
    NTR is light. Game doesn't push it onto you as some grand event. And since you can activate erotic events on the map at will it doesn't feel like girl was stolen rather she is just a slut.