EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1601214795424.png

Overview:
The story of Silver Chaos is set in an hypothetical fantasy role-playing game world, which once was menaced by a cruel demonic entity called Hadeus. The terrible war which followed had left many orphans, and one of them is Might. Raised up without his parents, with the only company of his older friend Adonis (another orphan), Might became an ambitious teenager training for his dream to become a soldier of the royal army. One day, though, Might found himself terribly wounded after falling off of a cliff while training. Adonis, who loved Might over anything else, used a forbidden dark spell to save his life. So Might's life was saved... but Adonis mysteriously disappeared.

Might will then go on a quest to find out what has happened to his beloved Adonis, meeting a rather wide range of handsome characters – each one with a peculiar personality – who will either join him in his quest or become an obstacle to it. The player, after making the appropriate choices, will be able to pair up the protagonist with one of the characters he will meet.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-27
Release Date: 2002-07-26 (Japanese); 2008-03-07 (English)
Developer: Kaori Gin'ya (Scenario), Takatsuki Noboru (Artist), Grass Road (Composer)
Publisher: Vivid Color
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Translator: Onadoru Euphoria
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Sequel: Silver Chaos Fan Box -Eternal Fantasia-
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Please read the Installation instructions -

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to GAMEPLAY7 for the link.

1601211690572.png 1601211915599.png 1601211949309.png 1601212131773.png 1601212146959.png 1601212159558.png 1601212180482.png 1601212190194.png 1601215484168.png

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i'm not 100% sure about the tags. @ me or report if something needs to be added/removed.

Reactions: BaasB

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
Ah, mid 2000s BL game...This one makes me cringe in a good way.
A bit of a shame the sequel/spin off thing never got translated

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I cant for the life of me install the 1.2 patch! The patch keep force closing after i opened it. Anyone got the game prepatched and english patched?

nvm after searching around the web and analyzing the installer, turn out snap camera is blocking the setup from running

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This game has been out for a while. What changed for it to be uploaded now?

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Silver Chaos 2 to be translated but that ain't happening. :'(

fjajajf

Jun 28, 2017
Having trouble to get the 1.2 patch set up. Instructions say to run the exe, which there's _ISDEL.exe, Patch 1.2.exe (which i assume is the right one), and SETUP.exe. Trying to run all of them doesnt do anything for me. Patch 1.2.exe comes up for a few seconds then disappears.

Reactions: chessfort

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Having trouble to get the 1.2 patch set up. Instructions say to run the exe, which there's _ISDEL.exe, Patch 1.2.exe (which i assume is the right one), and SETUP.exe. Trying to run all of them doesnt do anything for me. Patch 1.2.exe comes up for a few seconds then disappears.
You need to run the patch 1.2.exe and the reason why it force close is probably because you have an apps that prevent it from running just like i did until i search around and found out this way to find which apps is halting the patch from running.

1. Run the patch and wait till it force close and open task manager
2. Details
3. Search for Setup.exe
4. Left click and choose analyze wait chain and then you can see which apps is preventing it from running and you just need to close that apps.

After this if there is another error in japanese, then you need to disable all your antivirus since it's a false alarm and antivirus is preventing it from running.

Last edited:

fjajajf

Jun 28, 2017
You need to run the patch 1.2.exe and the reason why it force close is probably because you have an apps that prevent it from running just like i did until i search around and found out this way to find which apps is halting the apps from running.

1. Run the patch and wait till it force close and open task manager
2. Details
3. Search for Setup.exe
4. Left click and choose analyze wait chain and then you can see which apps is preventing it from running and you just need to close that apps.

After this if there is another error in japanese, then you need to disable all your antivirus since it's a false alarm and antivirus is preventing it from running.
Thanks a bunch, that did it!

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
This game has been out for a while. What changed for it to be uploaded now?

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Silver Chaos 2 to be translated but that ain't happening. :'(
Someone asked for it. Literally. No one had asked for it so no one uploaded it. Yesterday someone asked for it and so it was uploaded.

Zacedriel

Nov 26, 2018
Oh dear..
This was my first BL visual novel and that was so many years ago, I loved every bit about it even if is old style.
Thank you for the upload <3

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Someone asked for it. Literally. No one had asked for it so no one uploaded it. Yesterday someone asked for it and so it was uploaded.
Yeah, it was me who requested it since it's been so long and i want to relieve my first time playing yaoi.

Jan 12, 2020
Haven't actually played this game, but here's a fun fact: according to VNDB, the shota character is voiced by the same guy who voiced Chihiro Fujisaki in the Danganronpa series.

Reactions: Koburo

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Can't get the patch 1.2 to install, i tried to do the details stuff but it didn't work :-(

EDIT : I got it to work ! The solution is a bit similar to what was previously offered : open the task manager and launch Iseld.exe.
In Detail, the setup.exe will appear, as well as an iseld program on the bottom of the Detail, other programs linked to it may open so try to shut them all down imediatly.

In the classic task manager (not detail), 2 programs may appear under the setup.exe in the backroung program section. shut them down too.

all thoses are my pretty hazardous manipulations but it ended up working ! i hope it'll work out for you too

Last edited: