OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
Thanks a lot! The only thing I can promise are tentacle dream sequences in the future... and that's it =\

To peeps: I'd love to get your thoughts on it. What's good, what's bad etc etc. Spent solid year on learning how to do this/that and trying to make it work. If it sux - so be it)
Foot content and Urination scenes are what I look for in games! <3

Miyocoshi

Oct 10, 2021
First of all, I congratulate you for making a good Vn. Are Lindsay (at the moment my favourite) and Taisha a love interest? Good luck.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
First of all, I congratulate you for making a good Vn. Are Lindsay (at the moment my favourite) and Taisha a love interest? Good luck.
Main five are on the banner. Taisha's role so far is secondary LI, but who knows what the future holds?
As for Lindsay...won't say too much, but it's pretty easy to figure out her role in all of this if you know the tropes.

Reactions: Miyocoshi
Apr 28, 2020
while I want to speak about Emily, if she needed changes, she should have been made really fat, well, not too much, but enough, it’s difficult to describe, but now Emily is already hot, and her slight excess weight is like her feature, let me do we need a cute plump girl as LI and why make her as slender as the other girls so that she is no different from them?

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
while I want to speak about Emily, if she needed changes, she should have been made really fat, well, not too much, but enough, it’s difficult to describe, but now Emily is already hot, and her slight excess weight is like her feature, let me do we need a cute plump girl as LI and why make her as slender as the other girls so that she is no different from them?
If I made her Ida-alike from BaDIK, for example, who would go for her?
She is not Samantha yet:)
Chill, it's just EP1. People don't get skinny overnight)

Miyocoshi

Oct 10, 2021
Main five are on the banner. Taisha's role so far is secondary LI, but who knows what the future holds?
As for Lindsay...won't say too much, but it's pretty easy to figure out her role in all of this if you know the tropes.
Thanks for answering. Then I'll help Pete.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScrewMe

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Nah, for real. Incest was not planned and may ruin a lot of things plot-wise.
But if it makes stuff better for you guys - who am I to stop you?
It wasn’t planned? I thought you said it was scrapped? :whistle:

Either way, I wish you well!

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
It wasn’t planned? I thought you said it was scrapped? :whistle:

Either way, I wish you well!
The original idea was for MC to be adopted by Kate since she's infertile - she speaks on that in one of opening quotes)
But then I found out that Patreon isn't high on stepcest, so it's just a woman who took the protagonist home by using ways and means)

No, thank you, honestly. It's just that incest unfortunately doesn't fit the script)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The original idea was for MC to be adopted by Kate since she's infertile - she speaks on that in one of opening quotes)
But then I found out that Patreon isn't high on stepcest, so it's just a woman who took the protagonist home by using ways and means)

No, thank you, honestly. It's just that incest unfortunately doesn't fit the script)
Oh, don’t worry, I’m good. I was just wondering. You wouldn’t be the first to make a patch is all I was saying. Clearly you moved on from it. Just wanted to confirm.

Reactions: ScrewMe

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Oh, don’t worry, I’m good. I was just wondering. You wouldn’t be the first to make a patch is all I was saying. Clearly you moved on from it. Just wanted to confirm.
Oh, I'm the man of the culture aswell)
DoD and Dual Family(FFS, still butthurt that that story never came to conclusion) were my first ones in here.
If I make a VN with incest plotline - it will for sure be FemProtag. Watching adult person's inner conflict is way more interesting than hearing the thoughts of a horny teenager who has seen huge boobs of a woman in her early 40s, right?:)

Apr 28, 2020
Well, I wonder how this will go further, although of course I'm most interested in femdom, Chloe seems to be in this, I hope for something like that and even more in the future, well, something more dominant, and maybe not only with Chloe. But damn, in this game I see "life is strange", the part with Chloe and Rachel, the names of literally the characters from the game, Chloe is also an informal and rebel, and Rachel is missing and is being held captive by someone, I hope the story does not become too dark and everything will be okay with her. And is this also a fucking superman story? Dude fell from the sky when he was a baby, Kate picked him up and he has super speed? Which we were not really told anything about, and at the same time he calmly dodges Kurt's punches, but could not dodge Todd's punch, and no matter how many punches you give Kurt, he will not pass out, and MC flies away from one punch from Todd, not the best superman.

• Wow
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Oh, I'm the man of the culture aswell)
DoD and Dual Family(FFS, still butthurt that that story never came to conclusion) were my first ones in here.
If I make a VN with incest plotline - it will for sure be FemProtag. Watching adult person's inner conflict is way more interesting than hearing the thoughts of a horny teenager who has seen huge boobs of a woman in her early 40s, right?:)
FemProtag isn’t my bag, but good for you. Can’t relate to it as I’m a dude, but also, every single FMC game is about her turning into a “slut”, so not as cool.

As far as the horny teenager goes, you can just make him not horny or a teenager:WeSmart:

I’ve been cooking up some ideas of a father ;)

feel free to share any thoughts in a DM. I love hearing peoples writing process. I can even pitch you thoughts.

keep kicking ass bro! And good luck!

Reactions: Teddy 369

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It could, from a writing stand point ... be a childish train wreck to get pinned down in borinbg thoughts that follow a reasoning as opposed to having the whack ideas of a young adult who treats the attractions as the best thing to ever happen to him, each and every one of them, while reading how the ”mature” honey compares herself or MC to others all the time.
Watching adult person's inner conflict is way more interesting than hearing the thoughts of a horny teenager who has seen huge boobs of a woman in her early 40s, right?
Getting bogged down in countless updates of monotonous play pretend while having exhausted all the ”mature” things she could think of will get old pretty fast.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes