ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Well, I wonder how this will go further, although of course I'm most interested in femdom, Chloe seems to be in this, I hope for something like that and even more in the future, well, something more dominant, and maybe not only with Chloe. But damn, in this game I see "life is strange", the part with Chloe and Rachel, the names of literally the characters from the game, Chloe is also an informal and rebel, and Rachel is missing and is being held captive by someone, I hope the story does not become too dark and everything will be okay with her. And is this also a fucking superman story? Dude fell from the sky when he was a baby, Kate picked him up and he has super speed? Which we were not really told anything about, and at the same time he calmly dodges Kurt's punches, but could not dodge Todd's punch, and no matter how many punches you give Kurt, he will not pass out, and MC flies away from one punch from Todd, not the best superman.
I won't write too much not to spoil stuff, but let's just say that while our hero's faster than average human and hits pretty hard - he's no Superman in terms of powers. He may be fast and strong, but his chin is the one of an average human - just like you or me. Therefore, no green stones and other crypto-shit. Plus, MC got sucker-punched - try to dodge something you can't see)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Somebody Saaaaaaaaaave Me... sorry had to get a smallville reference in.. dude if your gonna rip off a classic tv series in every way.. at least have some better looking female cast that dont look like you just hit random generate and then rendered the scene.. Im all for a smallville ripoff but do it justice

Reactions: LordSinner

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed the ride.. Definitely one to keep an eye on. Nice work 'Screw This'... Can't wait for updates. Timely updates (y).

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
Great Start! trully.
the Li's are nice, and being able to beat the shit out of the Jocks is a nice flair.

keeping an eye on this one, GL!

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Somebody Saaaaaaaaaave Me... sorry had to get a smallville reference in.. dude if your gonna rip off a classic tv series in every way.. at least have some better looking female cast that dont look like you just hit random generate and then rendered the scene.. Im all for a smallville ripoff but do it justice
General concept was inspired by the series, but that's it) So no Freak Of The Week and other stuff like that. As for girls - I spent pretty good amount of time trying to make older women look like older women and give each girl their own, special kind of look.
So if you wanted to see Lana look-a-like - sorry, won't happen. Vanessa's boobs will be made a bit smaller and some small things will change, but their looks in general will stay the same.

the bloom needs lowered, if that's what is causing this. Any scenes with lights are way too glaring and colors whited out
Yup. Early on was fascinated by Bloom and overdid it in some places - detention and this scene(first school scene after class is horrible in terms of visuals in particular and will be remade. Albeit will take time since rendering with CPU instead of GPU is just pure sadness)
I think it's pretty easy to notice which renders were made early on and which were made later. It's just that remaking stuff with a lot of characters will take weeks or even months to render.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I won't write too much not to spoil stuff, but let's just say that while our hero's faster than average human and hits pretty hard - he's no Superman in terms of powers. He may be fast and strong, but his chin is the one of an average human - just like you or me. Therefore, no green stones and other crypto-shit. Plus, MC got sucker-punched - try to dodge something you can't see)
Honestly wouldn't have minded if the MC had Supermans abilities. Powerful MCs are rare af in adult games... well unless it's some dumb brain washing shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82 and Vortex@

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Hey, that was actually decent start. Good variety of characters and content.
I wish that all the devs were taking their time to deliver solid good release like this and not buggy 8 minute mess like the most games out there...
Anyway will keeping my eye on it, good luck!

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Make an android version please ? i think of subbing when the content bigger and there more femdom .

It def looks nice and glad it school setting need some incestuous femdom and sex scenes

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Honestly wouldn't have minded if the MC had Supermans abilities. Powerful MCs are rare af in adult games... well unless it's some dumb brain washing shit.
Don't want to focus on supernatural stuff too much. There are more than enough games with demons, mind-travelers and other shit. There will be some touches on that, but it won't be the main focus.
It's about young man trying to discover what he wants to do with his life for most part and not "Superman vs Zod fight deciding the fate of billions" kind of stuff)
Make an android version please ? i think of subbing when the content bigger and there more femdom .

It def looks nice and glad it school setting need some incestuous femdom and sex scenes
There is unofficial port one or two pages before this one.
So far, femdom will be one of the branches/main kink for one of LIs. But nothing too extreme - nobody will pinch your nipples and fart in your face:)

Anyway, enough of the replies. Been lurking in here for too long. Time to get back to work!:)

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Panties...................girls wear panties, guys wear underwear or boxers. Not panties :LOL:
Oh ...and the last one. I've always been critical of Engrish and sort of grammar-nazi myself, especially when it came down to writing and english in particular. And here I am, making one stupid mistake after another or discover the details that I haven't known.
"Your knowledge is on C1, almost up there with C2/native speakers" - they said...
Now I feel dumb))

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Oh ...and the last one. I've always been critical of Engrish and sort of grammar-nazi myself, especially when it came down to writing and english in particular. And here I am, making one stupid mistake after another or discover the details that I haven't known.
"Your knowledge is on C1, almost up there with C2/native speakers" - they said...
Now I feel dumb))
It's easy to fix text. Really liking the VN so far though. (y)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes