Survive the Devil
Thread Updated: 2021-03-07
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: Netral GD -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

BT_GTS1_Between_3.png BT_GTS1_BTrample_3.png BT_GTS1_PBetween_2.png BT_NFoot2.png BT_rage_pain_37.png BT_rage_pain_59.png BT_Sniff2_5.png BT_Sniff3_4.png MaidButtFace5-3.png MaidChair6-2.png MaidStomp2(Normal).png Prolog6.png SayanaWakeUp_NBreast2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Foot Fetish Game, you have been warned

let me know if i missed any tags

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This game feels like it was written by someone whose first language isn't english. Also the writing is kinda not so great.

edit: Seems to be impossible to access any of the maid scenes from the images above? I assume they are locked behind desire which does not seem to raise no matter what I do.

Yay! Finally foot femdom with no mandatory Gaintess stuff... i'm into it.
You should check out Tower of Trample and Monster Girl Dreams (if you don't mind monster girls) then. Both games have some good foot femdom imo

Last edited:
Reactions: der66

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Can we do anything with the maid without the cheat menu yet? I don't see a way to get femdom points (called femdome for some reason). If not that's fine but maybe I'm just missing something obvious.

Reactions: Maxxcaulfield

ORO323

Aug 4, 2018
I like the direction of the game but it's still pretty bare bones right now in its current state. Hopefully more significant updates will come soon. Bookmarked.

Simply-Simon

Mar 4, 2020
hello I would like to ask a question.
I saw that there is the footjob, tag but I haven't seen it in game.
how can i get it?

Reactions: safadobr

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
yes it really nice only the scenes become repetitive and need some more content of the evil sister

Oct 1, 2018
Can we do anything with the maid without the cheat menu yet? I don't see a way to get femdom points (called femdome for some reason). If not that's fine but maybe I'm just missing something obvious.
go sister ask her make you tiny and then back to play with maid on tiny size

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I guess this is just the foundation, some scenes are made, but no real way of progress with person, hence hack console to manually adjust the points for character, we'll see, it looks imo better for me than previous Netral's games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote