Mod Others Sim Snatcher [v3.8] [ColonolNutty]

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Snatcher.png

Overview:
A mod with a focus on enslaving Sims and selling them to other Sims (With more "stealing" focuses planned for the future). These Slaves can be trained and will do various chores around the house as well or sold to a Slave Broker and provided to the Sims community!​

Updated: 03-03-2024
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - -
Mod Version: v3.8
Language: English
Game Version: 1.105.332.1020 (Crystal) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Translations:

Usage (For Mod Authors):

Download:
SS1.PNG SS3.PNG SS5.PNG SS6.PNG SS7.PNG

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
One of the animations(the fart one)
triggers instead of the fighting Animation when trying to enslave any way to stop this?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Die Deutsche Übersetzung ist hier zu finden:

The German translation can be found here:

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I was interested in this mod because it de facto provides much better roommates who never complain and never leave.

I have the newest game version (1.79) and all addons, and I installed the newest versions of Sim Snacher, Community Library, and Mod Settings Menu.

Then I tested the mod: I removed one sim from the family, force enslaved her via shift+click, and trained her obedience once

Then I traveled with non-enslaved sim to nearest bar, waited a few seconds, and traveled back to the home lot to check if the enslaved sim still will be there

Alas, I was met with infinite loading screen when returning to home lot. I have no idea why it happened, MCCC log didn't show any errors. Regardless, I never had infinite loading screens before using Sims Snacher, but I got one just a few minutes after adding it to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I was interested in this mod because it de facto provides much better roommates who never complain and never leave.

I have the newest game version (1.79) and all addons, and I installed the newest versions of Sim Snacher, Community Library, and Mod Settings Menu.

Then I tested the mod: I removed one sim from the family, force enslaved her via shift+click, and trained her obedience once

Then I traveled with non-enslaved sim to nearest bar, waited a few seconds, and traveled back to the home lot to check if the enslaved sim still will be there

Alas, I was met with infinite loading screen when returning to home lot. I have no idea why it happened, MCCC log didn't show any errors. Regardless, I never had infinite loading screens before using Sims Snacher, but I got one just a few minutes after adding it to the game.
I haven't heard of an infinite loading screen from those who use SS (Which is quite a few), try removing all other mods including MCCC and see if it continues to occur.
I have also made a test build (Which I forgot to release, doh!) that is available within my discord from the Sim Snatcher channels.

Reactions: DarkTl

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I haven't heard of an infinite loading screen from those who use SS (Which is quite a few), try removing all other mods including MCCC and see if it continues to occur.
I have also made a test build (Which I forgot to release, doh!) that is available within my discord from the Sim Snatcher channels.
With the testing build I don't get any issues anymore. Thanks!

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
It would be nice to be able to configure allowances of the slave owner. I dont want him to clean and cook and all that stuff.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of SS Released (v3.2):
- Mostly bug fixes around Allowances, Bindings, Scheduled Tasks, and various other aspects.
- Added a few debug interactions for transferring and releasing Slaves.
- Added an interaction for viewing the Scheduled Tasks of any of your Sims by clicking on a Master Sim.
- Sim Snatcher now requires at least version 1.75 of S4CL!

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Would you ever consider having an option to keep slaves tied/chained up or otherwise physically restrained? This would give the option to train slaves by physical violence, possibly sexual if tied in with DD. Something like what you see in these poses? I'm sure there used used to be something like this in Sims 2 (possibly even one of your own mods...my memory is not what it was) where you ask a sim to use a hanging chain then you could have sex with them. Love the mod btw, keep up the good work.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Would you ever consider having an option to keep slaves tied/chained up or otherwise physically restrained? This would give the option to train slaves by physical violence, possibly sexual if tied in with DD. Something like what you see in these poses? I'm sure there used used to be something like this in Sims 2 (possibly even one of your own mods...my memory is not what it was) where you ask a sim to use a hanging chain then you could have sex with them. Love the mod btw, keep up the good work.
The only mods I have ever made for The Sims is for Sims 4. I might add some kind of way to restrain slaves.

Reactions: vitahush