[R>Composer] Paid Simbro ResErection is looking for composer [Complete]

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Project:
Simbro ResErection is a remake of the original Simbro. For those unfamiliar with Simbro, it is a brothel management game.

Developer:
Greetings, I'm The Gentle Viking and the Dev for Simbro ResErection. You can find more about me on my , along with more details about the game.

Looking for:
Currently, We are looking for someone to compose some music for our game. We're hoping to find someone that can mimic music from the original game while still giving it a unique identity.

Employment Type:
This is a Paid position. We use Paypal. We're hoping to pay per song but are open to other ideas.

Work commitment:
This is a one-off project but may lead to more work when we move on to another game.

Preferred method of contact:
I prefer to use Discord. I will send my info to those interested here or through dm.

Job Description:
Compose loopable tracks for the main gameplay and a loopable track for battles. The tracks need to fit with a cyber-punk / sci-fi theme.

Additional comments:
So sorry if I've missed anything. This is the first time I've requested to work with a composer. If you need more info or if I've missed anything, please feel free to comment below, and I'll respond asap. Thanks for taking the time to read/reply.

Reactions: Kenkyou and elvolvo