Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
latest.jpg

Overview:
As a tribute to the manga series DNA2 written by Masakazu Katsura from Japan, the first beta version was launched in February 2002 on Newgrounds.com as Sim Girl. It was later renamed to Simgirls when more playable female characters were added.
Thread Updated: 2020-09-24
Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher:
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

1847620.jpg e4954b1a-2d72-4fab-bb71-4f204cb8fe36.jpg Image7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Are all the girls implemented in this or is it still the fucking bitchy whore one?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Might as well ask does anyone have the cheat sheet for this with all the stats for the girls for the date questions?

unkwrn

Oct 21, 2016
Might as well ask does anyone have the cheat sheet for this with all the stats for the girls for the date questions?
If I recall the date questions randomise per play through but it has been awhile since I played that version.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
You can actually cheat most of the date questions by opening the local save with an editor like , and searching for the string with the answer you need for that character.

• Wow
Reactions: F9Zoney

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
The only actual 'cheat' that you can do here besides opening up your save file is entering 'testbug' as your name (without the ''), which should give you $9999 and 170 across the three stats. (I think it also gives you a bonus in the relationship levels with the girls.

someone should remake this with 3d models,and more sex scenes.
SimMan and his crew are remaking the game and it will have some 3d aspects to it. Search up Simgirls Rosebery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shealt and Cirro84

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The only actual 'cheat' that you can do here besides opening up your save file is entering 'testbug' as your name (without the ''), which should give you $9999 and 170 across the three stats. (I think it also gives you a bonus in the relationship levels with the girls.

SimMan and his crew are remaking the game and it will have some 3d aspects to it. Search up Simgirls Rosebery.

Here's an example
It'll most likely require a always online sign-in system like Lovemore does.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I fucked over the lovemore system. I have >$1000 USD in it.
I just meant that we can't share it, since it's a paid always online game :S Not that it matters since it's not very good.

Reactions: Jeffy91

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
I just confirmed that this is version 7.0. The bug is present. Does anyone have a copy of v7.0.3?

To those who don't know, the bug I'm talking about is when you suddenly find the Spy Cam on your collectibles, even if Sana hasn't yet given it to you. As a result you can't plant it to Akira's room before the xmas eve and therefore not being able to watch the video in sim man's room behind Sana.

www(x)freedomwall(x)info/post/4514801/simgirls-7-0-bug-4-spy-cam-unlocked-without-doing-anything

Reactions: DarkNono

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
I just confirmed that this is version 7.0. The bug is present. Does anyone have a copy of v7.0.3?

To those who don't know the bug I'm talking about is when you suddenly find the Spy Cam on your collectibles even if Sana hasn't yet given it to you. As a result you can't plant it to Akira's room before the xmas eve and therefore not being able to watch the video in sim man's room behind Sana.

www(x)freedomwall(x)info/post/4514801/simgirls-7-0-bug-4-spy-cam-unlocked-without-doing-anything
I know I wasn't suppose to post any links but.... I post it anyway to give more information.

Reactions: DarkNono
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes