Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 9, 2018
Ah, yes. The grandfather of pretty much every game in this platform. It's hard to believe this game is older than most people here and yet most of us have heard of it or played it. Truly a piece of internet history
Yeah, I feel very proud to be supporting him on Patreon when I can for his new projects.

Mr. Douchebag

Mar 3, 2022
Yeah, I feel very proud to be supporting him on Patreon when I can for his new projects.
I've never played Sim Man's new games. Last time I played years ago and saw the banner for his new game, I just figured the game was so ancient the project would be abandoned by now. I was surprised to see it was not the case but from what I've heard, the game is kinda ass compared with current erogés.But again, maybe I'm too harsh on Sim Man with that comparison,he started making games before I was even born.

OpenPervert

Nov 12, 2020
I vaguely remember that this game has a slightly better art and somewhat different UI. Am I remembering the wrong game? I still remember the scene where you beat up a guy during some dates though. Also Isn't the spaceship thing background in the intro supposed to be something like a cafe?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I vaguely remember that this game has a slightly better art and somewhat different UI. Am I remembering the wrong game? I still remember the scene where you beat up a guy during some dates though. Also Isn't the spaceship thing background in the intro supposed to be something like a cafe?
The game is based on DNA2, a really amazing manga, but only cause the drawing was extremely good compared to others.
Karin came from the future to stop the Megaplayboy, so it's a timeship.
But you're also right, every damn "new" version changed something, and the art kept getting worse.
And about the other games after this one... i tried to support them... but they were chaotic at best, and i got too pissed in the end.

Reactions: KingRepoman

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
The game is based on DNA2, a really amazing manga, but only cause the drawing was extremely good compared to others.
Karin came from the future to stop the Megaplayboy, so it's a timeship.
But you're also right, every damn "new" version changed something, and the art kept getting worse.
And about the other games after this one... i tried to support them... but they were chaotic at best, and i got too pissed in the end.
It's probably worth to composite a catalog of the different versions or rather iterations of this game since some have different content that is worth playing. Honestly, would be cool to see a "final remix" with all that stuff. I remember flash game websites having different versions of the game a long time ago, but who knows if those websites are still running.

Saw this in my watched threads and did a little digging on his current endeavors. His website is currently down as of this post, but I assume it'll be up soon since he just released a new video showcasing his Simgirls Remake v2.0 on his youtube channel.

It's a hodgepodge of AI art, RPG Maker Engine, Unity (?), and everything else he can possibly find to use. Very ambitious, but probably not my taste.

KingRepoman

Nov 13, 2023
It's probably worth to composite a catalog of the different versions or rather iterations of this game since some have different content that is worth playing. Honestly, would be cool to see a "final remix" with all that stuff. I remember flash game websites having different versions of the game a long time ago, but who knows if those websites are still running.

Saw this in my watched threads and did a little digging on his current endeavors. His website is currently down as of this post, but I assume it'll be up soon since he just released a new video showcasing his Simgirls Remake v2.0 on his youtube channel.

It's a hodgepodge of AI art, RPG Maker Engine, Unity (?), and everything else he can possibly find to use. Very ambitious, but probably not my taste.
I could probably compile a catalogue of all the versions but I would need help finding all the different versions.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
I could probably compile a catalogue of all the versions but I would need help finding all the different versions.
I can't remember how many versions there are.. I wonder if anyone would remember. With the death of flash games, it gets harder too. Those websites I'm thinking of with the older versions are likely not around anymore, but..

Version 5.24 appears to be on internet archive.
SWFchan might have some different versions.

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
Great game. It`s classic game and my love for adult game started from this. I think it`s first global 18+ game with date girls. I remember how i played. I can`t believe she is keep living, and creator keep making game. I hope we will see more game like this, but with animation, new graphic arts, more mini games, new quests, and more sex content with girls. Amazing. Also, recently i watched DNA2 and DNA2 OVA (i don`t watch anime usually), haha. So, i hope SimMan will live long, productive and make new GOOD content soon.

Reactions: Fret234
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes