Seeking Similar Game like -> Desert Stalker

Sep 10, 2022
Hello, maybe someone could recommend me something similar to Desert Stalker?

I loved this game and it's a shame that it's stopped while the next update is done so I'm looking for something similar.

What I like the most about this type of game is:
-To be able to share the girls around you with other characters WITH your consent.
-Possibility of having a strong hand (domination, slave...) with a girl.
-Possibility of having several types of choice in history.

One of the sections that most attracts my attention is being able to share the girls. I would appreciate it if you have this possibility

Thank you and hopefully someone of a good contribution!:)

Dec 16, 2022
Hello, maybe someone could recommend me something similar to Desert Stalker?

I loved this game and it's a shame that it's stopped while the next update is done so I'm looking for something similar.

What I like the most about this type of game is:
-To be able to share the girls around you with other characters WITH your consent.
-Possibility of having a strong hand (domination, slave...) with a girl.
-Possibility of having several types of choice in history.

One of the sections that most attracts my attention is being able to share the girls. I would appreciate it if you have this possibility

Thank you and hopefully someone of a good contribution!:)
I think we're out of luck, there just isn't any game quite like DS I'm afraid :cry:
https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-car...lic-mutt-jeff.50281/#lg=post-3329332&slide=13
I'm not super far in tbh, it seems to lean more towards prostitution, but it does seem to fit all your criteria. I'm looking for games like DS too, if anyone has more suggestions. Harem/sharing/bdsm/incest/etc. (I know about HSoA. It's really good, but it doesn't fit the bdsm/sharing, sadly, only 1 small lesbian scene within your harem)

Sep 10, 2022
I think we're out of luck, there just isn't any game quite like DS I'm afraid :cry:
https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-car...lic-mutt-jeff.50281/#lg=post-3329332&slide=13
I'm not super far in tbh, it seems to lean more towards prostitution, but it does seem to fit all your criteria. I'm looking for games like DS too, if anyone has more suggestions. Harem/sharing/bdsm/incest/etc. (I know about HSoA. It's really good, but it doesn't fit the bdsm/sharing, sadly, only 1 small lesbian scene within your harem)

I will try this game that you have sent to see how it goes!
I recommend this next game, it's not the same theme as DS but if you like "Sharing" it's a very good option. I loved it
Deliverance
If you have any other options let me know!