Seeking Similar Game Types by Developer

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
My title sucks. Oh well.

Recently, I discovered Spider and Butterfly (such a weird name) here. So I decided to look for more work by . I noticed most of their games are quite similar to . I'm a big fan of Monotool's games so this was a big win for me. After more looking around, I found , which also is very similar to Monotool. Oddly enough, their design and even cheat to unlock galleries is identical to how mura does it. Maybe it's common with RPGM games like these? I dunno. How they reveal the cheat in the text doc is the same as well, so it's strange.

Anyway, after I found these, I was curious if there is more groups like these that do these similar games. It's possible mura and nama are the same group, but since they have no ci-en page, it's hard to say. If anyone knows of anymore games like mura, nama, and monotool, be sure to post it here!

kokubososho

Jan 6, 2019
Also 2 of my favorites. Namamanju is the same as Muramuramura. Not entirely sure why they are different creators. Maybe one of them is a team of 2 or more but their games seem identical to me.

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
I'm also a big fan of Monotool and I love muramuramura games aswell and just discovered namamanju with your thread. Do you know where I can download namamanju's games? I can't find it here

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I'm also a big fan of Monotool and I love muramuramura games aswell and just discovered namamanju with your thread. Do you know where I can download namamanju's games? I can't find it here
Their games aren't in English, so they won't show up here. I can only find one of their games on .

Reactions: Luqueuris150