Seeking Similar games to "Fall In Labyrinth / Foreign Labyrinth"

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
Looking for game recommendations similar to https://f95zone.to/threads/fall-in-labyrinth-v1-2-jukkaku-games.80009/

Requirements:
-Can be similar in gameplay (not focusing here) or artstyle
-Big + for Voiced / Full Voiced (preferably), mutes are kinda like doujins lol
-Big + for animated "scenes" (live2d/flash/etc, not just expression changes.)
-Ah, it will have to be Japanese/weeb game. Its a must.
-Not focusing on gameplay as its not that appealing, but was a decent twist to regular RPG Maker games.
-Game doesn't have to be made with RPG Maker, nor does it have to be RPG.
-Rather not heavily guro/violence/pregnancy themed.

Thanks!

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
So first of all I haven´t played fall in Labyrinth but its on my list. I´m only making my recommendations based on your description.
Panic Party - Just all around solid game, only light gameplay, animated 2d scenes - no voice acting.
Dohna Dohna - Voice acting, absolutely great art but not animated. It has a fair amount of gameplay, but the amount of content justifies it. Note that that game has 2 kinds of scenes: half is the main heroines having consensual sex with the MC, but the rest is with side characters - those scenes are kind of violent and rapey. ( all of them easily avoidable tho )

Last edited:

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
So first of all I haven´t played fall in Labyrinth but its on my list. I´m only making my recommendations based on your description.
Panic Party - Just all around solid game, only light gameplay, animated 2d scenes - no voice acting.
Dohna Dohna - Voice acting, absolutely great art but not animated. It has a fair amount of gameplay, but the amount of content justifies it. Note that that game has 2 kinds of scenes: half is the main heroines having consensual sex with the MC, but the rest is with side characters - those scenes are kind of violent and rapey. ( all of them easily avoidable tho )
Oh, I forgotten about Dohna Dohna. It was within my radar because of how it is similar to Persona.. 5? style ish.
Never really played persona at the same time so I forgotten about it, lol. Will look into it

Prob skipping panic party, feels a bit too.. cutesy?
It reminds me of "Slice of Life" animes instead, which feels weird to see R18 on lol

----

Still looking for recommendations!

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Harbour princess 2 - Fully animated, partially voiced, really short.

I don´t know anything else japanese and animated, but maybe some of the Frontwing games could strike your fancy. The best ones I´d say are: Commuting crush , Momoiro Closet, Pure Priestess --- all voiced, not animated. Each one of them focuses on one singular girl - you can kind of know what to expect from the preview images. They are kind of just pure love stories -- what they have over most VN´s is that there is not that much reading between scenes - fast paced enough not to get bored.