Seeking Similar games to Insight of you and My little angel

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey, looking for games similar to these two. I mainly like having the heroines have their own schedule and it gradually changing with their corruption. You can be an active corruptor or a distant one (like in my little angel). It gives these games kind of an "organic" feeling. I like checking up on them to find them doing something lewd, leading to an "organic surprise". Anyone got recommendations to anything similar to that?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've played Insight of you and I doubt anything will beat it anytime soon for that type of voyeur content thanks to the hidden cams (and nice animations). But I do know some games that have some of this.

SuperPowered. Characters will dress sluttier the more corrupt and uninhibited they become. I'm not sure how much their habits change in a way you can observe, haven't played it enough. The characters I corrupted (mom, the principal) had content that involved other characters, at high corruption levels.

The Company is similar, and I know mom and sis change in behavior drastically as you mind-control them.

Lab Rats 2, at least some of the characters have different behavior as they get sluttier. e.g. sis will take up nude modeling.

Bit out of left field because it's text-only, but Corrupted Saviors has this in spades. Depending on how you mindbreak the characters, they choose to do different activities between battles, that get increasingly depraved.

Last edited: