Seeking Similar games to leave2gether/Insexsity with female protagonist?

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
This is my first post, so hello f95 community. I'm fairly new to adult games and I'm looking for games similar to leave2gether/Insexsity/LOK rebirth.

Engine - don't have my favs, can be Unity, Flash, Unreal. I'm not into Html and RPGM.
Female protagonist, the mechanism 'from virgin to slut' (building up slutnisness while going
further with a plot).
Can be named corruption mechanism I suppose.
Not into incest though.

Cross-races/bestaility sounds good. Interesting plot would be an advantage.
Overall game mechanism like day/night cycle, working etc. - doesn't matter.
Games, featuring battle fuck/rape combat are also good.

Would be great if there is a Mac version of such a game, however I will try to launch with Crossover if there is only a native Windows version.

Thanks for help! :)

Reactions: Genireudan_966

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't played the ones you mentioned, but female protagonists are my thing, so...

Chloe18 - its made in gamemaker so no worries on the engine, and in the beginning you are a virgin. However, Chloe loses that fast, as she begins her journey to becoming a total slut. This is one of my favorite games, because its just fun.

Good Girl Gone Bad - This game doesn't start you off as a virgin, however you are the faithful and boring girlfriend of a faithful and boring guy. The game is about how Ashley discovers and comes into her sexuality. It's a really fun game with lots of options as to how far you go.

So, here's where there is a bit of an issue. Female protagonist games don't generally make it to Ren'Py or anything else... Sooo, the rest of the games I know of that I'm sure are worth playing are RPGM, ignore them if you really can't stand it, I was that way too, at one point... but then I played

Coceter Chronicels - this game puts you in the shoes of Tabitha, a half demon half fae creature otherwise known as a tainted, you are the personal handmaid to the princess, and also her secret lover. You are a tainted, which, by the social norms and laws of the kingdom makes you expendable. Which is great, because they need to send someone through a portal to the human realm to see what is going on over here. What's even better, is despite the fact that it's totally illegal, you can actually read, and are quite well learned as it helps you in your position as the princess' handmaid. So, they have you do some reading and training in preparation and then send you to our world... what awaits?

Seriously this game is the game that made me give RPGM a second chance. I still believe that it is overall used in an inferior way, but it can be used well, and it can make a game like that one, so it can't be all that bad.

After that I'd also suggest Zoe's Temptation, also an RPGM with a story that isn't quite as compelling as Coceter but is still fun. In it you play as the Titular Zoe as she decides whether to join the land of the Fae or the Demons (Not the same fae or demons as Coceter) Along with her fairy and Succubus companions who attempt to convince her to one side or the other. The game plays similarly to Good Girl Gone Bad, with a morality system determining who you become. Will you be vile and cruel and end up a demon, or will you be fun loving and free to join the fae?

Vis Major - now, I fell in love with this game after playing it what must have been over a month ago. In it you play as a young girl who's just discovering that she has superpowers. You'd lived a pampered wealthy life, so you'd had little reason to discover them before. Now however with a major crisis befalling your mother, you're thrust into a need to find out who caused it. Now, I mentioned that I fell in love with it over a month ago, because the Dev abandoned the original game in favor of a revamped and reworked version that seems to be designed to be a bit more patreon friendly and as a result currently has less content than the original. It is still worth checking out the new one, but you might want to wait for one more release.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you for detalied answer!

Taking all into account I will give RPGM a try!
My post was a bit inaccurate - the female protagonist doesn’t have to be a virgin - the thing I like is a mechanism that makes shy, normal girl goes wild.
Cross-races sounds good, do not have to be only human characters.

Reactions: DarthSeduction