Seeking Similar games to The Pregcess Of Zeven?

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Wadup brothers and sisters!

I'm looking for games similar to the following:
  • The Pregcess Of Zeven (loved this game the most!);
  • Roshutsu Playing Game 1 & 2;
  • Sarah of the Rotation Cut 1 & 2;
  • Rural Date;
  • Salvation.
The games can be in Japanese too! All games I mentioned are also highly recommended!! hehe ^^

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
If you liked Pregcess of Zeven, you'd probably like Petite Goddess Emily a whole lot!

Reactions: Asuna.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
If you liked Pregcess of Zeven, you'd probably like Petite Goddess Emily a whole lot!
Thanks!!! I'm defenitely going to try it out! It looks really, really good so far!
Try Succulence and Pokemon Ecchi Version
Succulence is amazing indeed! I'm almost up-to-date. There's so much to do there omg. Pokemon Ecchi version looks cool :eek: I'm gonna try it out too. Thanks!!

Reactions: rontantes

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Try Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier. Its focus is bodypaint and it is a really good game. This is probably the most similar game to Pregcess that I've played.

Another really top notch game in that similar genre is Virgin's Protection Magic.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Try Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier. Its focus is bodypaint and it is a really good game. This is probably the most similar game to Pregcess that I've played.

Another really top notch game in that similar genre is Virgin's Protection Magic.
Thank you so much! I've tried Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier a year or so back but I got stuck early on. I've spend a hour or two on it to no avail. I'll give it a ago again as I really want to play it T_T

I'll try out Virgin's Protection Magic. Looks promosing too!

And btw, my godddd. So many recommondations and all of them I love the dearly! Thank you so much guys and girls!

Reactions: kamina666