Seeking SIMILAR GAMES WITH PIXEL ART

iWoodys

Jul 5, 2023
Hi! I am looking for similar games with this style of drawing that I will leave below in an image. The ones I already played were:

NTR Dojo, NTR Legends, NTR Aholic, HandyCam ,Peeping Dom Manager.

Art:

ManuV

Mar 30, 2024
As far as I know, I haven't seen many more games of that style other than the ones you've already played.
From the creator of Summer and Winter Memories there is one that is in side view, something with a succubus or something like that, but it shares quite a few mechanics and well, the style is similar to Summer Memories since it is by the same artist. Succumate? I think that's the name. I didn't play it, but it must share mechanics with the other games.

iWoodys

Jul 5, 2023
As far as I know, I haven't seen many more games of that style other than the ones you've already played.
From the creator of Summer and Winter Memories there is one that is in side view, something with a succubus or something like that, but it shares quite a few mechanics and well, the style is similar to Summer Memories since it is by the same artist. Succumate? I think that's the name. I didn't play it, but it must share mechanics with the other games.
Yeah, i played succumate