Seeking Similar Games

snlone

Oct 4, 2018
hi,

are there any games similar to f.i.l.f besides milfy city?
games with a map with different locations and some night action while a character sleeps etc.
most games are more like a novel..

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well there are alot more :
Man of the House
Incest Story 2
Love and Submission
My cute cousin
Personal Trainer

Reactions: snlone
U

User_51567

I would suggest using the search button.
Works wonders...

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What you're looking for is a type of game we call Life Sims. There are many, most suck. Here's a list of some that are worth checking out.

Timestamps, Unconditional Love

This game is not a typical Life Sim, but borrows many of the elements. It behaves both as a novel and as a sim. You do have a map, and you do move around the house in a similar way. There are a few night scenes, at least as far as I've played, which isn't far because it focuses a little too much on mommy for my tastes​

Long Live The Princess

This game is a perfect example of how to do a life sim right. A compelling overall plot with several female characters to interact with all with their own subplots, and plenty of plot as well. There are nighttime scenes in this. Primrose and Belle are best girls, and anyone who says otherwise better have an asian fetish.​

ICCreations older games

The dev of F.I.L.F. did two complete games before it, called The Artifact and Incest Adventure. The Harpies, who were a big part of the recent update to F.I.L.F. as well as the hot friend from the massage parlor are actually recurring side characters from previous games. I enjoy The Artifact more than Incest Adventure, but I do have to say I did enjoy having twin cousins in IA. The games are RPGM rather than Ren'Py, but they're very fun.​

ICSTORs older games

The Dev of Milfy City he made plenty of games before making it. I have not played them, because when they were in RPGM I really didn't like his style, however, they have had "unnoficial Ren'Py remakes" recently, so if you're interested in skipping the more annoying RPGM parts, you can play them without now.​

Mythic Manor

As a Life Sim, I actually like this more than Milfy City. It doesn't have, at least not recurring, any sleep content, but there's plenty to love in this game.​

Harem Hotel

Another game I enjoy more than MC, Harem Hotel is just a ton of fun. It has lots of fetish content, though again, no sleep sex.​

The Deluca Family

This might be one of the best games out there eventually, it's still to early to say for sure, It might have a similar failing to that of Acting Lessons in the future, but it is currently one of my most anticipated games. There has not, as yet, been any sleep sex, or actual sex, for that matter. But it's very obviously building to it in a fun way. It has a mix of story and sim moments. There are hints, in the sim moments at night, that sleep sex may be an option later. No confirmation though.
View of Family
This is one of the first Life Sims I liked. Its dev took a hiatus but has recently returned with another update. I can't wait to see this one keep going. The little sister Mia is one of the cutest ever, only recently has her position as best girl for little sisters been taken, by Sara from Milfy City.​