Seeking Similar site without adult content

cesarenp

Jan 2, 2021
Hi, as you can see in the title, I was wondering if there's any similar website to this one but without adult content.

I'm really enjoying the story of games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, The DeLuca Family, Summer's Gone to name a few... so I want to know where I can find more VNs with good story, i don't mind if it doesn't have romantic stuff or if it's sci-fi, fantasy, slice of life, etc.

Btw I prefer western games, i don't mind playing Japanese VNs like Clannad or these kind things but my main focus are games like those i mentioned, and no kinetic stuff tyvm.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I recommend vndb.org for the best information on VNs, just check the most popular/highest rated ones. They don't have pirate links, but they contain information where to buy things. Do note that western VNs are usually kind of crap when compared to Japanese ones - their industry is very mature, with very high production quality and some amazing stories. Compared to that, western VNs are basically low quality indie titles (with maybe one or two exceptions).
For pirated stuff you can find some of it here, on erogedownload.com, or torrents on nyaa.si or sukebei.nyaa.si.

cesarenp

Jan 2, 2021
I recommend vndb.org for the best information on VNs, just check the most popular/highest rated ones. They don't have pirate links, but they contain information where to buy things. Do note that western VNs are usually kind of crap when compared to Japanese ones - their industry is very mature, with very high production quality and some amazing stories. Compared to that, western VNs are basically low quality indie titles (with maybe one or two exceptions).
For pirated stuff you can find some of it here, on erogedownload.com, or torrents on nyaa.si or sukebei.nyaa.si.
Thank you, I'll check it out and try some JVNs.

Reactions: pavmmeiren