• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Seeking Similar to: Girlvania

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
Looking for sex simulators with awesome graphics. I've tried TK17 and HoneySelect....is that the only options?

I've seen suggestions on getting Skyrim and modifying it, but that seems extremely complicated to do....I like real 3D games or simulators just hoping there is one I don't see yet.

Wish Girlvania would add male characters

Mugen8

Mar 21, 2019
Not when it's purely designed as a lesbian thing.

Plenty of other games for you to play, stop ruining ours.
The game is not yours and putting more options wouldn't make it any worse, only better, since more people would play it. It would be an option, so anyone who disliked it could just never use it and be happy. To believe that this game was designed for lesbians is just delusional. Most players are men that use the dick tool to fuck the ladies. Stop being selfish for no reason at all.

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
LOL, well this went in a different direction that expected...

You are correct, it would not be girlvania if there were men in it, also fair to say that the male option could be simply an option that you chose to or chose not to use. Nobody is trying to ruin anything....just looking for recommendations here.