Similar Visual, I Like It

burningangels88

Feb 28, 2021
Hello,
---------------
Over the years I've played a variety of games, and I think I'd like to make one to start with. Lately i like the visuals of :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's many more I can't mention them all. (apologies to developers whose games are not mentioned, I just played what I mentioned).
If anyone knows please drop the game link below, maybe it will help others too. Starting from zero will take time to make it but that's okay, I'll try my best.
Can anyone tell me what 3D modeling character software/program they use?
---------------
Thanks.

BL0CKMAN

Jun 8, 2023
Hello,
---------------
Over the years I've played a variety of games, and I think I'd like to make one to start with. Lately i like the visuals of :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's many more I can't mention them all. (apologies to developers whose games are not mentioned, I just played what I mentioned).
If anyone knows please drop the game link below, maybe it will help others too. Starting from zero will take time to make it but that's okay, I'll try my best.
Can anyone tell me what 3D modeling character software/program they use?
---------------
Thanks.
hey burningangels88 this may sound selfish but is there any possible way you could drop me a list of the other games of visuals you like because I also seem to like the visuals of those games it would be much appreciated.

burningangels88

Feb 28, 2021
hey burningangels88 this may sound selfish but is there any possible way you could drop me a list of the other games of visuals you like because I also seem to like the visuals of those games it would be much appreciated.
What kind of things do you like to be more specific? the game engine (ex. renpy/RPGM/unity)? the setting of the story (ex. fantasy/school)? the gameplay (ex. freeroam/platform)? It's a bit much if you mention them all, maybe it will be easier to mention them. And it can also be said to be the best in my opinion.

BL0CKMAN

Jun 8, 2023
What kind of things do you like to be more specific? the game engine (ex. renpy/RPGM/unity)? the setting of the story (ex. fantasy/school)? the gameplay (ex. freeroam/platform)? It's a bit much if you mention them all, maybe it will be easier to mention them. And it can also be said to be the best in my opinion.
I mainly like the way the game looks especially the characters I'm not that picky when it comes to gameplay and setting but by the ones you mentioned I've all taken a liking to it so maybe something similar to those.