JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Is it possible to fuck Paola, Maria, Zara, or the jogging girl?

I keep talking to them and nothing seems to ever have the option to lead anywhere. I've gotten to the point where the MC can caress Maria's thighs, unzip Zara's shirt, and get Paola drunk but that seems to be about as far as I can go.

Both Maria and Zara have actually said they wanted to date my character but there does not appear to be the option to ask them out.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any content in Mohoro? I've been here about a week and I'm losing the will to live, the MC is a monk with a harem. This has become incredibly dull.
2 Monks, think gonna read a walkthrough, tired same crap everyday and the funny part the girls breast feed babies the babies just gone after a few days , at least they should keep babies in game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Simple Days [v0.9.1] APK -

Reactions: Tikus geng

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Drop file into game folder.
There were a few typos:
mmc -> mc
ma -> ema
I placed it in the folder, but it didn't resolve the issue. Maybe if I manually change the typos?
EDIT: Nvm, I got it to work by first deleting the original. Thx a bunch mate!

Last edited:

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
I placed it in the folder, but it didn't resolve the issue. Maybe if I manually change the typos?
EDIT: Nvm, I got it to work by first deleting the original. Thx a bunch mate!
Did you delete the numbers in the file name ?
F95 adds them when you upload a file;
just delete them and overwrite the original file

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627393677811.png

JUL 26, 2021 AT 10:12 PM
Version 0.9.2 Released

Hello everyone and THANK YOU so much for your SUPPORT.
I had a lot of work outside the VN (have to make money for living) but still I managed to make this small update. For everyone who supports me next month, I am planning to make an important vote poll. It will impact the next updates content.
This update 0.9.2 is not a main story update, but a sex-oriented update.
The events are repeatable and animated.
As always, if you want a good amount of changes you can wait for the bigger version 0.10.0
For everyone else who doesn't want to wait, here is this version for you.

If you play VN style, which is scripted and driven by the main story, it is possible to not see all changes ... maybe you will.
What you can find in 0.9.2:
Chapter 1-2:
if you start a new game and you jump directly into Chapter 2, now the game will ask you if you had sex with Ema and it will change the story.
HOME:
Moko morning sex vaginal, after giving birth (repeatable)
Anna morning sex extended (repeatable)
Rebeca morning sex extended (repeatable)
Girls bedrooms (repeatable) - after birth, sometime you will see baby breastfeeding (maybe you can join - Rebeca and Moko)
Paola sex, after dance night , maybe you have to go a few times with her (repeatable) - invite you to go inside her apartment
Home Computer Info App - tip to visit the girl's bedroom after giving birth
SPA:
VN style can go and buy condoms from Pharmacy
BugFix:
TV watch - you can read some lines from girl which is not present at the moment
Dora and MC conversation fix (wrong picture has been used)
You cannot visit Paola before you discover the StripClub (it breaks the immersion)

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes