MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I am still playing the gang but I am also playing without. Separate save folders. As of now there isn't a whole lot of new content with gang. If you keep the gang you will be locked out of BDSM club, won't have access to any of the girls there and won't get the big money payout but will still have the million a week for pill lab
So if you keep the gang, you can't even turn on the BDSM on your computer and pay for it?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Well i don't see this as a great lose.
It's just there isn't really anything worthwile keeping the gang arround and with going into politics i don't see much use of the gang.
There will be more content developed for gang just not yet, I could definitely see a use for the gang in politics LOL:LOL:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There will be more content developed for gang just not yet, I could definitely see a use for the gang in politics LOL:LOL:
I'm kind of hoping that Madam we be an ally. We made a deal and left on good terms. If she is, then she brings a whole heap of stuff including my old gang to my plans.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'm kind of hoping that Madam we be an ally. We made a deal and left on good terms. If she is, then she brings a whole heap of stuff including my old gang to my plans.
Yeah we are on good terms with her, she could help with Mayor as long as she isn't in with the other side . I have faith I see how she looked at me I can tell she wants it so I think we'll be good

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For a well organized and trained gang sure, but they are just some thugs.
I'd hope more we can bring the police or military under our control.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
For a well organized and trained gang sure, but they are just some thugs.
I'd hope more we can bring the police or military under our control.
I agree the gang will be for the things the Police and Military can't put there hand on without it being a problem
Police and military will be helpful, but the gang can do things that might not be legally ambiguous.

Mar 20, 2023
I agree the gang will be for the things the Police and Military can't put there hand on without it being a problem
I have tons of kids that can already talk....means they are combat ready probably
My Dynasty will last forever

Police and military will be helpful, but the gang can do things that might not be legally ambiguous.
Once I am El Presidente I will make a law that states all acts done by me are legal.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I figured that just giving you crap. You doing good ? did you even play yet :LOL:
Not yet. :( It's been one of those weeks. (Plus getting my NFL fantasy teams ready, I might be Aussie, but I do love my American football, only bummer is having to get up at 2:30am every Monday for the next 18 weeks).:)

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No need to keep the gang, you're on good terms with Madam now who controls the gang. Plus if push came to shove your old enforcer would totally have your back in any situation except against Madam.
i'm kinda hoping that dude Greg will be available as the MC's bodyguard when he becomes major :unsure:

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah me too, Do you watch Sunday, Thursday to, Friday the game will be in Brazil GB-Eagles. You could DVR it and watch when you get up
my team usually always starts the NFL season ... GO CHIEFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been a fan since 1965

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah me too, Do you watch Sunday, Thursday to, Friday the game will be in Brazil GB-Eagles. You could DVR it and watch when you get up
Yep, TNF, MNF, and the saturday game are all at 10:30am here, so they're perfect.

Funny, I don't mind spoilers in AVNs, movies, books. But I hate them in sport. Plus, I have to be up to make adjustments if any of my fantasy players are out. :)

my team usually always starts the NFL season ... GO CHIEFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been a fan since 1965
Boooo. (Niners Fan), ever since the early 80s and we first started getting tv coverage of it. Me and my brother (he chose Dolphins).

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes