wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yep, TNF, MNF, and the saturday game are all at 10:30am here, so they're perfect.

Funny, I don't mind spoilers in AVNs, movies, books. But I hate them in sport. Plus, I have to be up to make adjustments if any of my fantasy players are out. :)

Boooo. (Niners Fan), ever since the early 80s and we first started getting tv coverage of it. Me and my brother (he chose Dolphins).
LOL I like the Dolphins too :LOL::LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yep, TNF, MNF, and the saturday game are all at 10:30am here, so they're perfect.

Funny, I don't mind spoilers in AVNs, movies, books. But I hate them in sport. Plus, I have to be up to make adjustments if any of my fantasy players are out. :)

Boooo. (Niners Fan), ever since the early 80s and we first started getting tv coverage of it. Me and my brother (he chose Dolphins).
my wife was a 9ers fan also ... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
They're my second fav obviously, but I actually don't mind lots of teams. Being in my teens when I came across NFL, I didn't grow up with that tribal, hate thing. Still hate some of course (division rivals and post season rivals).

So you both loved Joe Montana. :)
my wife was a 9ers fan .. she didn't know better ... well at least till 2019's super bowl :LOL:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
whos greenbay :ROFLMAO: every since favre left that team ceased to exist (y)
Well they did get one after he left but yeah and now they have the highest paid QB in football, I don't think he's worth the money probably going to break his thumb or something

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well they did get one after he left but yeah and now they have the highest paid QB in football, I don't think he's worth the money probably going to break his thumb or something
yeah .. thats a no .... Mahomes is the highest paid player ... you figure all the ads he does / being part owner of the royals / endorsements / and all the other shit he is into .. he averages around 80 - 90 million a year .... :eek:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
yeah .. thats a no .... Mahomes is the highest paid player ... you figure all the ads he does / being part owner of the royals / endorsements / and all the other shit he is into .. he averages around 80 - 90 million a year .... :eek:
oooops

2024 NFL QB salary rankings
  • 1 (tie). Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals: $55 million (5 years, $275 million)
  • 1 (tie). Trevor Lawrence, Jacksonville Jaguars: $55 million (5 years, $275 million)
  • 1 (tie). Jordan Love, Green Bay Packers: $55 million (4 years, $220 million
  • Love is guaranteed over 175 Mil not mater what happens

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oooops

2024 NFL QB salary rankings
  • 1 (tie). Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals: $55 million (5 years, $275 million)
  • 1 (tie). Trevor Lawrence, Jacksonville Jaguars: $55 million (5 years, $275 million)
  • 1 (tie). Jordan Love, Green Bay Packers: $55 million (4 years, $220 million
  • Love is guaranteed over 175 Mil not mater what happens
yup ... they are all making much much less than Mahomes dude seriously :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
here check this out ...

According to the contract, Mahomes would earn an average of $45 million per season until 2031, and there will be no cap on his earnings. Additionally, he was guaranteed to make a minimum of $41 million per season.Feb 9, 2024

Mahomes makes roughly $20 million from his endorsement deals, according to Forbes, on top of the more than $50 million paid to him annually by the Chiefs. Mr. Kelce takes in a reported $5 million from his deals, in addition to the roughly $14 million per year he is paid to play football.Feb 8, 2024

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
here check this out ...

According to the contract, Mahomes would earn an average of $45 million per season until 2031, and there will be no cap on his earnings. Additionally, he was guaranteed to make a minimum of $41 million per season.Feb 9, 2024

Mahomes makes roughly $20 million from his endorsement deals, according to Forbes, on top of the more than $50 million paid to him annually by the Chiefs. Mr. Kelce takes in a reported $5 million from his deals, in addition to the roughly $14 million per year he is paid to play football.Feb 8, 2024
and btw this does not include what Mahomes makes off the kansas city Royals ;)

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes