estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1154 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I am pure 100 percent male.
My guy... You sound like such a goofus here, like I get it being dom'd isn't your schtick, but that has nothing to do with your masculinity.

I am also pure 100 percent male, but if she wants to take charge for a bit so we can both have fun, more power to her.

You don't have to like being submissive, but purely based off the fact that some women feel that way too, claiming it has anything to do with masculinity is silly.

-signed a dude who has never once doubted his masculinity and also never felt the need to prove it either

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No no no, because when she starts that dommy mommy shit I put a stop to it. I am pure 100 percent male. No female dominates my MC ever.
no worries dude .. you do you ... i'm secure in my old ass not to be afraid of letting a female ride my ass till the sun comes up ... well i used to anyways :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes