satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Progress Log for 0.19.0
New
4 hours ago
Main Story:
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 0% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 0% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
Girls:
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 0% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - 0% completed
7. Moko alone, anal sex - one ending improved - 0% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 0% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 0% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - 0% completed
Bug Fixes:
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - 0% completed
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono

hitman2511

Jul 30, 2023
Progress Log for 0.19.0
New
4 hours ago
Main Story:
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
Girls:
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 0% completed
Bug Fixes:
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - 0% completed

Mega Lono
Vicky will be soon my breeding machine. :devilish:

Mar 20, 2023
Progress Log for 0.19.0
New
4 hours ago
Main Story:
Girls:

Bug Fixes:

Mega Lono
Red syringes is what I want of all this....is it time for those strippers to get pregnant?

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I'm going to stick Madam with green & red give her a little of her own medicine, they I going to stick James and send him to Teodora's husband just for shits n grins :LOL::LOL:
Ooh, better let Julia's husband boyfriend know about that. He'll want to watch that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Progress Log for 0.19.0
New
4 hours ago
Main Story:
Girls:

Bug Fixes:

Mega Lono
Nice to see v0.19 is in the works. It'd be interesting to see if Abby the bad girl can get pregnant, or see more of Betty and Hanna's stories. I wonder what story is behind Teodora's husband (and if he's beginning to suspect he's not the father of Teodora's children). :unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes