ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I'm going to stick Madam with green & red give her a little of her own medicine, they I going to stick James and send him to Teodora's husband just for shits n grins :LOL::LOL:
great minds think alike .. i thought of doing that same thing .. trick Madam into going down stairs and have alot of fun with her sweetass :love:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Nice to see v0.19 is in the works. It'd be interesting to see if Abby the bad girl can get pregnant, or see more of Betty and Hanna's stories. I wonder what story is behind Teodora's husband (and if he's beginning to suspect he's not the father of Teodora's children). :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I sure hope Betty gets a little more than story (the blue balls are getting ready to burst) I have a feeling Hanna will be one of Sasha's followers that we will have to bless with our mighty seed. Teodora's husband has to, hell I got 5 kids with her and he doesn't have sex :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I sure hope Betty gets a little more than story (the blue balls are getting ready to burst) I have a feeling Hanna will be one of Sasha's followers that we will have to bless with our mighty seed. Teodora's husband has to hell I got 5 kids with her and he doesn't have sex :LOL::LOL:
you know whats funny i was thinking that flower girl would be a follower of Sasha's :love:
now that would be sooooooo sweet :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh and that blonde clothing store clerk ... would be a great follower also .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :love:
shit now i'm drooling all over the place :p

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
yup we never had THE " TALK " so ... i'm thinking babies come from the storks that get tired and just say fuck it and drop one at the first doorstep they see .. go home and sleep it off :unsure:
I think the storks have a whole heap of storks that just go backwards and forwards from my place in Mohoro, there's no time for them to do any other deliveries. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I still need vengeance on that scammer...not sure who MC was with at that time but that flower girl didn't give my girl the best flowers for that overpriced stuff
Yeah I wanted flower girl to but we won't end up getting her developer said something awhile back that she was onetime for that update can't remember reason but something that she couldn't be developed more or something. I wish we could find her and stick her with red syringe LOL. Mc was with Alina on first date

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2023
You were with Alina.
Yeah I wanted flower girl to but we won't end up getting her developer said something awhile back that she was onetime for that update can't remember reason but something that she couldn't be developed more or something. I wish we could find her and stick her with red syringe LOL. Mc was with Alina on first date
So hard to remember which girl it was...damn so remembering who you went to date with is probably important in harems just imagined getting one of your wives angry for remembering another wife's special date...
Only date I remember is Tristy since you buy her a bag then almost get her pregnant if it wasn't for Bombina's intervention.

• Haha

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
So What is the Best Choice with The Madam? nothing in the Walkthrough about which option is best...Previous Save I aceepted a deal with her, but I am not reaching the Money Amount I Need for other Stuff that is possible for the moment.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
So What is the Best Choice with The Madam? nothing in the Walkthrough about which option is best...Previous Save I aceepted a deal with her, but I am not reaching the Money Amount I Need for other Stuff that is possible for the moment.
You have to take the deal with Madam, it's just which choice. And they are all much of muchness for the future. If you are not getting enough money, I suspect you are making the deal to early, I always do quite a few blue pill runs to build my bank, before accepting the deal. There is no time frame, you can take as long as you want, you can't just move on to the next stage of the game.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes